Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i actually play 2 wulven savage and 4 karash and they are your best bet against rogues. WS is kinda useless against other decks though.
    try it before u diss it
    even if wotf is not on board as long as u have early board control and atleast 1 of each, you've won the match mostly so go agrro with rogues or else they win once they have board as for FT , u shouldnt use WS against shadow decks in the first place. but as long as Wotf is on board getting wiped out is nothing to worry about.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've just started playing Banebow and have been enjoying playing him right now . Banebow has very high speed and can even be faster than human rush .

I'm using a similar deck with some slots for MA and different 5cc mix : 2 PB , 2 DK , 2 Kairos . PB just suffers less from a hasted Raven and Crippling blow while DK adds some extra cards to my hand , useful in a long run when you cannot just finish your opponent quickly
    Last edited by ipoop245; 04-27-2013 at 11:27 AM.
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey, how about the new draw engine for hunter?? pride of the mountain?? i thought that it was great :/ isn't it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, have you thought about Death Collector instead of DMT to push on with the early game advantage. Since you are using Twisted Familiar, using DC's ability wont slow down your tempo, u can still drop a cost-4 card (and by that I mean either your armor or wulven savage). Twisted Familiar also guarantees a dead ally to buff DC on turn 4.
    DC does not offer the instant ping damage, but a higher damage output, and the possibility to mess with your opponent's loop or Ghostmaker. Also DC is not unique, but I doubt anyone would want to drop 2 DCs at the same time. I think this is a better card to leverage on the early game advantage generated by BB's ability than DMT.
    Against non-mage I would even consider dropping DC before Gargoyle. However I have not tested this yet.
    What do you guys think?
    Last edited by huynguyenquang; 05-01-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Preybird, great deck. I reached 280 with 8/10 games won and rising. I sped up the deck a bit because I find that a 2cc ally is crucial so 6x 2cc and 9x 3cc.
    Thnx again

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,
    Why not a selfishness to deal against protectors?

IMO bad santa should be replaced by selfishness. BS gives your oponent 3 cards, and I prior to avoid him to fish a good card

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by k0pp4 View Post
    Hi,
    Why not a selfishness to deal against protectors?

IMO bad santa should be replaced by selfishness. BS gives your oponent 3 cards, and I prior to avoid him to fish a good card
    Nope.

Selfishness is too situational and there is already tps.

Knowing when to bs is a skill in itself.

Knowing when not to bs is a even more difficult skill.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see, now i'm using his ter adun deck now, and i keep the bs (4).. and yes, its very usefull, the hardest part is to use in the righ moment.
    About selfishness, i use them against warriors that uses protectors .. and yes.. its very situational. On 80%+ of my games i didnt use selfishness. But when i use it keeps me alive

BTW, thanx for answer.
    Last edited by k0pp4; 06-12-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you want to bypass protector, Morbid Acolyte is the solution. You get the body with 5hp making him like a gargoyle on turn 3 and you get to use his ability that is useful in many situations.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey PB,
    Was just wondering if you've changed anything over the course of 4 months. Also what are your thought on Longbow?