Close

Thread: How much time?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How much time?

I want to know how much time take to get an answer from wulven sales team. I wrote them more than a month ago (7/3/13) but i didt get a response. It seems all the bad things happen to me, i don't want to complain all the times but i have no support from the game i wanted to support. Is that fair?

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelek View Post
    I want to know how much time take to get an answer from wulven sales team. I wrote them more than a month ago (7/3/13) but i didt get a response. It seems all the bad things happen to me, i don't want to complain all the times but i have no support from the game i wanted to support. Is that fair?
    should be by next month or so
    A1 MZAAZM

jayj6988 (11:35:35 PM): I want you to know that if you are accepted onto Legion, you must be prepared to be unpopular or even disliked by association
    jayj6988 (11:35:56 PM): not being egotisticl or henchmen of the egotistical bunch, we tend to not be received well
    jayj6988 (11:36:26 PM): there are exceptions though
    jayj6988 (11:36:33 PM): everyone still loves MZAAZM
    jayj6988 (11:37:05 PM): its moreso Spectre and I that are begrudged
    UBTeachings (8:35:44 PM): hm

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did you send your e-mail to support@shadowera.com? I know they are having a lot of incoming mail as a result of the expansion launching, but they do work their way to everybody.