Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
You're right that a complete set of DP foils is going to be worth more than $100.
I am estimating that a complete playset of DP foils will be about $300-400 (if the card stock market ever comes about). Until then, probably about $1000 to get EVERY foil.

Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
Not even 500 dollar is enough for that. That's why they're called 'rare'. I don't see the issue though, since that doesn't affect gameplay what so ever, and it gives Wulven more profit.
iClipse, the only problem I have with it, is they are only digital. In physical form, I can get this for $100-130 depending on order time. For digital, it is temporary, meaning as long as the game survives, yes I will have them. The moment the server goes away, so does my investment. I know several people who pay to get a complete set and have basically quit buying SC because it's so high of a price to get a complete digital set.

I think if there were a reasonable price level, more people would be enthused about getting a full set and keeping up to date on that full set. This means a steady $520 every expansion (if the complete sets match store price at $130). That in itself is $$$ for Wulven, but once the set becomes pretty much unobtainable without spending roughly $1500 (with card sotck market, and probably close to $3k without the card stock market) for 4x of each, people realize the price is just too high...meaning they don't even spend that first $500. They just spend enough to get 4x of each card (which costs $80?)

Wulven is actually losing money by making the a complete set of foils so hard to come by. I am still pushing to see complete sets sold in the online game store. They are the only product that is sold in the physical form and not sold in the digital form. Until then, guess I am joining the other crowds and just going for 4x of each card...instead of dropping enough $$$ to get a true complete set.