Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AI allies won't even attack your allies
    In an earlier version of the app (for Android) the AI allies would attack my allies in instances where I had multiple allies and they were getting low on health. I don't know if this has to do with the attack power/health of your allies, if that's what triggers it, but it has happened to me. I also sometimes test a deck against custom AI so it could have something to do with that, though I doubt it. Probably something about the strength of your ally.. AI might always ignore pumped weenies, something to do with health maybe?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for posting this!

Tears through Eladwen by turn 4-5 for me, Zhanna almost as well.

Can't see needing the Eternal Renewal but once in a blue moon, with a bum draw plus running into Snow Sapphire etc. maybe. Some games are over before a 4 shadow ability even gets fired.
    Last edited by jazra; 04-20-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor4 View Post
    In an earlier version of the app (for Android) the AI allies would attack my allies in instances where I had multiple allies and they were getting low on health. I don't know if this has to do with the attack power/health of your allies, if that's what triggers it, but it has happened to me. I also sometimes test a deck against custom AI so it could have something to do with that, though I doubt it. Probably something about the strength of your ally.. AI might always ignore pumped weenies, something to do with health maybe?
    Generally the AI will only target allies where the attack is greater than the health. I.E. a 4 attack 2 HP ally will generally get attacked. A 2/2 or 4/4 won't... Dunno who programmed the AI, but for now the AI really bites.

@kurthektik - Some people do alot of gold grinding for various reasons. Mine is that I am usually at work and I can't rely on my 1 bar phone connection there. Playing people and getting disconnected every game gets annoying really fast. Also, customers can cause me to have to stop playing and lose. Others do it because they are players who don't wish to pay any $$ to get their cards. Fastest way to get all cards is through grinding the NPC. If you can win a game every 2 minutes or have a chance at winning one every 20 minutes, the 2 minute method is going to garuntee 10x times the gold/exp (for levels/shadow crystals) meaning you get all the cards you need that much faster. It's nice to get the deck you want and go play from there.

@highmystica - thanks for the post. it's a good read =)
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Comstant T4 wins vs Gwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Update:

Hero:
    Zaladar

Allies:
    Fire Snake x4
    Hellsteed x4
    Spark x4
    Rotling x4
    Flare x4

Artifacts:
    Shard of Power x4

Abilities:
    Bloodlust x4
    Bad Santa x2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Random: The spark effect no longer applies! If in this case (mind you against the AI) you attack the AI when you have multiple sparks out when they have a weapon they NO LONGER kill all of your sparks. The thing I miss though is the synergy that once existed between Shard of Power and Bloodstone Altar (Pleasure From Pain). But you do realize the spark effect is GONE!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just as fast, but more brutal ...

Hero:
    Zaladar

Allies (16):
    Hellsteed x4
    Spark x4
    Rotling x4
    Flare x4

Artifacts (4):
    Shard of Power x4

Abilities (10 or 9):
    Bloodlust x4
    Bad Santa x2
    Nocturnal Advantage x4 (or x3)

Okay, so this wins just as much as the previous incarnations, and almost always just as fast, but now I tend to have serious overkill potential. In one game that I played against Zhanna they used Holy Shield basically stalling me for a turn making it not just a game where I could have used my ability but I played both Bloodlust and Nocturnal Advantage while having Shard of Power already out ... I could have done 25 more points of DMG beyond what was needed to kill Zhanna. Needless to say like the previous versions it just tears through anything ... In this version and the one before I dropped Eternal Renewal because it really was useless in comparison to Bad Santa, and costs to much for a deck like this. Hope you like the changes
    Last edited by highmystica; 07-01-2013 at 01:30 AM. Reason: added stuff

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    P.S. Can a mod move this to the strategy section? Thank you.