Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry same old, same old ... no crystals after purchase

*sigh*

wanted to enjoy DP, purchased crystals through web site this time (last time I had the same problem using iOS I was told use web site, because "purchases work there" ... really ?!?)

no crystals, money gone

this whole experience is becoming more hindrance than enjoyment (I really should know better by now ...)

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx c. View Post
    *sigh*

wanted to enjoy DP, purchased crystals through web site this time (last time I had the same problem using iOS I was told use web site, because "purchases work there" ... really ?!?)

no crystals, money gone

this whole experience is becoming more hindrance than enjoyment (I really should know better by now ...)
    A little more info would help.

Do you mean that you used the buycrystals.php page?

Which SC seller did you use? How did you pay? When did you pay?

It would be good to know which seller it was. We could collect feedback about different ones and then recommend the best. I know there are at least 4 that sell SC with mobile phone credit, for example.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    A little more info would help.

Do you mean that you used the buycrystals.php page?

Which SC seller did you use? How did you pay? When did you pay?

It would be good to know which seller it was. We could collect feedback about different ones and then recommend the best. I know there are at least 4 that sell SC with mobile phone credit, for example.
    yes, I used "buycrystals.php"

used "PayPal" option, if that what you mean by seller

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    yes, I used "buycrystals.php"

used "PayPal" option, if that what you mean by seller
    Yes. How did you fund your paypal transaction? If it was an echeque from bank account then it won't process for a day or more. (That's a PayPal issue.) If credit card, it should go through straight away. If from existing PayPal balance, it should go through straight away.

You didn't say when you bought them. A 15 minute delay is normal. More than that could be one of the issues above, or something else.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes. How did you fund your paypal transaction? If it was an echeque from bank account then it won't process for a day or more. (That's a PayPal issue.) If credit card, it should go through straight away. If from existing PayPal balance, it should go through straight away.

You didn't say when you bought them. A 15 minute delay is normal. More than that could be one of the issues above, or something else.
    paypal balance, so it should be immediate

it was like 3-4 hours ago, in past I bought a lot of stuff for other games and never had to wait this long

btw, my SE email and paypal email differ, could that be an issue ? (it never was issue for other games)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    paypal balance, so it should be immediate

it was like 3-4 hours ago, in past I bought a lot of stuff for other games and never had to wait this long

btw, my SE email and paypal email differ, could that be an issue ? (it never was issue for other games)
    if you go back to buycrystals.php and enter your account email again, maybe your browser remembers what you typed there. Doublecheck that it matches the email for your account. Whatever you put there is the account that the SC will go into.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    if you go back to buycrystals.php and enter your account email again, maybe your browser remembers what you typed there. Doublecheck that it matches the email for your account. Whatever you put there is the account that the SC will go into.
    tried that already, email is correct ... if I don't hear from SE or SR by tomorrow I just tell paypal to cancel transaction

EDIT: what do you know, just got an email from SE support, good job :-)
    EDIT2: solved, thank you
    Last edited by lynx c.; 04-15-2013 at 03:28 PM.