Close

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Badyuyu View Post
    It's really a pitty that you can't even voice concern or an oppinion these days without someone feeling it attacks them personally or that you just want to whine. I try to make my reasons for saying what I say as transparent as possible, try to think about your counter arguments and I always try to stay polite. It's a pity that this isn't met in kind : /
    My sincere apologies. Guess I wasn't thinking straight that day and I didn't realize that I sounded like such a jerk. Really sorry if your offended I'm not usually like that. Still I believe that people are making too much noise over this small matter. If it helps, Wulven has started releasing more and more Legendaries on the merchant so hopefully everyone with enough gold will be able to buy them. Then they'll see that Legendaries are not worth the fuss about. Then those guys who rip hundreds of boosters to get Legendaries will feel cheated and we'll have the whole argument started over again :P
    IGN: A1 ShadowBeast

I'm interested in seeing how you plan to kill a shadow

MY COTC DECKS
    Nishaven Hybrid

MY DP DECKS
    FT Trollers #1 Baduruu Shutdown

Ter Stripper

Serena the Card Sharp

A1:Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowborn View Post
    My sincere apologies. Guess I wasn't thinking straight that day and I didn't realize that I sounded like such a jerk. Really sorry if your offended I'm not usually like that. Still I believe that people are making too much noise over this small matter. If it helps, Wulven has started releasing more and more Legendaries on the merchant so hopefully everyone with enough gold will be able to buy them. Then they'll see that Legendaries are not worth the fuss about. Then those guys who rip hundreds of boosters to get Legendaries will feel cheated and we'll have the whole argument started over again :P
    No worries. Tone over the internet is always a tricky thing and I said myself arguing about cards and stuff is good and we shouldn't take it personally. For any remaining bad feelings you may gladly crush me and my decks ingame

And Yip saw the legendaries in the shop. Like I mentioned befor. Wulven seems to have a good grasp of the whole situation and what is an appropriate balance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I feel so special. I was lucky enough to pull Scourge!
    IGN: TJ DakaestX

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just got this card from the pack too ^_^ I got so excited and wanted to post a new thread before seeing yours~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just pulled a foil one of these with my 4th or something booster, it was my first legendary / foil. Just how lucky did I get?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got a Foil Legendary from that human ally (and a copy not foil) , but i was really looking for 1 Legendary Shadow ally... =/ Wish i could trade with someone...

Also, spent all my shadow crystals on boosters looking for either Gravebone or Majiya Foils- got both Human Mages and 0 Shadow ones.. T.T

Anyone know when there will be a Auction house or trades with another players?
    Last edited by Warrada; 07-02-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can sell for 2300 gold

SC.jpg

What's an easy way to see which foils you have?
    IGN: A1 The Solyom

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    how do we get these cards? can we buy them?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can either buy lots and lots of booster packs (there are reports of people buying over a hundred boosters and still not getting one), or you can stalk the merchant to see if somebody sells one.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!