Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can't find download page...

Several platforms need the app download page (I.E. kindle fires, I like having the app on my computer, etc.) Since the site has been revamped... I can't seem to find this page. Does it still exist? and if so, how do I tell people to navigate to it?
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    clicking the "Play" tab at the top of the page will take you to the web version and a series of download links below it.

Also Links at the bottom of every/most pages on the site under "Play Now"
    The Trueblade of ETC

Shadow Era, Hearthstone, Let's Play

Entertain The Community
    IGN:ETC GnEric

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Appreciate the feed back GnEric, I meant more along the lines of this specific page:
    http://www.shadowera.com/download.php
    It's not listed anywhere on the new site as a link and is a needed page. Currently the .apk download there is the ONLY way to play on a Kindle Fire HD or any device that doesn't have google play. Also, as listed before, I prefer the actual download client on my computer, not the web client... Just friendlier when it comes to setting screen resolutions/etc.

My fear is:
    1) *Main Reason* This page won't be supported since it no longer has a link via the new web site. (AKA those versions won't get updated)
    2) Many people use this page for the same reasons I do, and it would be nice to tell my friend to goto www.shadowera.com and click the "download link at the bottom" vice telling them the full URL to the page.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Every download link at the page snow_man linked, here, is also listed at the bottom of the Play tab at the top of the page, just like GnEric said. Including the .apk download. It's under Android. Just like it was before.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aha! Thanks Warr Byrd and GnEric. For some reason I didn't realize that was the tab he was referring to. I kept looking at the ones at bottom. Guess it took two people saying the same thing for me to get the point of clicking the "play" tab at the top =D I kept looking at the "Play Now" tab on the bottom.

Resolved - Thread can be closed =)
    Aradiel