Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome Nachyo!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea1111 View Post
    I mean I heard of lore being integrated into MMOs, RPGs, etc. but not that much into TCGs O_O (Though Magic is pretty decent with from what I hear.)

Can I ask - how far back are you going to go into Balor's history?
    Most TCGs are meant to only be played by the players in short encounters. They do introduce the lore, through the images, names, references, flavor, novels, etc, but few have the chance to create an interactive experience needed to tell a story. That's where we are very lucky. Because we do have a single player experience (one which is currently being completely revamped) we have an amazing chance to tell that story by letting you play through the events themselves. As for details on the campaign, telling how far back we go is actually a massive spoiler so you'll just have to wait and see :-D

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good read.

Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    Most TCGs are meant to only be played by the players in short encounters. They do introduce the lore, through the images, names, references, flavor, novels, etc, but few have the chance to create an interactive experience needed to tell a story. That's where we are very lucky. Because we do have a single player experience (one which is currently being completely revamped) we have an amazing chance to tell that story by letting you play through the events themselves. As for details on the campaign, telling how far back we go is actually a massive spoiler so you'll just have to wait and see :-D
    Intriguing