Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Conversion Disappeared

I don't think the Drag on Drop works well. I used that feature to play a Conversion on an Ogloth and suddenly the card disappeared and my Ogloth was left on the board and I didn't get the health. The Ogloth was then Mind Controlled which cost me the game.

I've had similar issues with Lightning Strike and Arcane Burst where the card just disappears without affect.
    Last edited by Flynn; 04-10-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup, Drag'n'Drop an be a pain! Sometimes these issues seem to be related to the making of plays before previous animations have completed. Not always, though.

However, it sounds like Wulven may be rolling out a whole new client, soon. I wish we had known this plan before we wrote a couple dozens of bug reports about the old one, but maybe the new one will be less buggy, easier to use, and easier to maintain/update.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    Yup, Drag'n'Drop an be a pain! Sometimes these issues seem to be related to the making of plays before previous animations have completed. Not always, though.

However, it sounds like Wulven may be rolling out a whole new client, soon. I wish we had known this plan before we wrote a couple dozens of bug reports about the old one, but maybe the new one will be less buggy, easier to use, and easier to maintain/update.

That's awesome, I just realized that a whole new client MAY mean a lot less bugs as they hopefully rewrote it. That's really exciting. I thought the new client would just be Test Server gone live.
    Flynn

Decks

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    That's awesome, I just realized that a whole new client MAY mean a lot less bugs as they hopefully rewrote it. That's really exciting. I thought the new client would just be Test Server gone live.
    Its a possibility, I wouldn't 100% rule it out, though I recall GDC saying the main reason for the new client is to switch SE onto Wulven Studio's account in the app store as opposed to it being in Kyle's name.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    I recall GDC saying the main reason for the new client is to switch SE onto Wulven Studio's account in the app store as opposed to it being in Kyle's name.
    Yup. That's the only reason.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yup. That's the only reason.
    Oh, that's disappointing. Is Kyle the only one in his company? If he is that would explain a lot.
    Flynn

Decks

Card Design

League Season 3 Undisputed Champion chanson311's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He has a team of 20 or so. He has posted pictures in the forum of his team.
    TJ "Old-Timer"

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Fan of Doctor Who

Bands I like:
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Muse
    MGMT
    Electric Light Orchestra
    And many more!