Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[Caution: n00b ahead] CotC Baduruu deck

Ok so a few things before I start: I'm very new to the game, I know most people dislike Baduruu. I'm obsessed with this hero and really want to prove he can be a decent choice.

With that outta the way!

4 Soul Seeker
    4 Grundler's Double
    3 Rapid Fire
    4 Wendith Eagle-Eye

3 Enchanted Forest
    2 Sever Ties
    2 Acid Jet

3 Net Trap
    3 Snare Trap
    2 Rolling Boulders
    2 The Perfect Shot

4 Survivalist
    2 Pride of the Mountain

4 Shadow Font
    2 Master Smith

So obviously, hero damage is paramount. I discluded good aim because this isn't a rush deck and I needed more room for counters.

I play it something like a control deck, stalling the opponent till round 4 with net traps and snare traps, just because there's little a solo Baduruu can do till then.

I manage to win about 50% of the time, and usually lose because I don't get traps out early enough to stop my opponent gaining early board control.

I really do want to get better at the game, and improve this deck. Do any tips or suggestions would be very appreciated! Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run a semi solo baduruu with about 15 allies simply because when overwhelmed with allies you would not be able to control them all soo with some allies I don't rely on traps for control and allies last longer for control than traps. I tried survivalist as a draw engine but it seems to be to slow for me so I would suggest other draw engine I guess i mean ur mixture of draw engine could work but then its just doesnt seem to be consistent. Perfect shot is a must at 4 because you won't be able to do anything against fatties.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah I want The Perfect Shot at 4, but finding room was always problematic. 46 cards felt like the tipping point at which my draws became too random for me to rely on. Any suggestions on what you think I could axe?

You're right, heroes like Gravebone and Elementalis cause problems with their waves of allies...I ran Into the Forest for a while, to give me respite and time to pick them off, but I usually ran outta ammo haha. What allies besides Wendith would you run? I'm sure i can come up with some dastardly combos of my own, but I'd appreciate a starting point

And yeah, you're right about survivalist. It only works in my deck because traps (except snare) trigger it's effect. Without those it'd be too slow for sure.

Thanks again!