Have you posted the DP version?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwindle101 View Post
    Have you posted the DP version?
    Did you even read the OP??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elicit Information would be a great card against the elementals Antimatter. Nothing better than having your opponent spend resources to draw you a card!
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have problems surviving till T5 against heroes like Ambers.

Also I have problems what i sacrifice for resource :S most of the time i get great cards you never want to sacrifice >.<

Black Garb seem to never work

Edit: 8 turns not even 1 ankle breaker or dagger or garb oh i got raped to a noob with 60 card deck :/
    Last edited by ilJumperMT; 05-11-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You need Nightshade to prevent Kris from beating down Garb. IGG is utterly necessary to keep up with Blood Frenzy and to get your wincons. Save Assassination for any really big threats they may have.

Keep Amber under control until you can really lock the board down. Then go to town.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ilJumperMT View Post
    I have problems surviving till T5 against heroes like Ambers.

Also I have problems what i sacrifice for resource :S most of the time i get great cards you never want to sacrifice >.<

Black Garb seem to never work

Edit: 8 turns not even 1 ankle breaker or dagger or garb oh i got raped to a noob with 60 card deck :/

Yeah man, i had a terrible draw with my serena deck against an Elad build that had over 60 cards, and somehow, they fireballed me 4 times, but i didn't see a single Anklebreaker. it is depressing when that kind of thing happens.
    Last edited by samcrosoa; 06-21-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When I started playing the game (about 2 months ago) Serena was the first hero that interested me. Funny thing is, I never got around to playing her until recently. I've been using a modified version of Fou's "Bounty Hunter" deck, which is flippin' awesome btw - thanks for sharing Fou!, and I am 13-4 with it since version 2.01 was released. I've had a handful of amazing comebacks so far. It's a great feeling... for me anyways. The opponent? Not so much. Rating of 256 atm.

Thanks for sharing your Hero Breakdowns too, Preybird. They are really helpful to a new player like myself.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    wow... nice article. 5/5 very good write up

__________S K U R A I___________

*****************THE CURSED PROSECUTOR*****************

Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems I missed this somehow. I think you posted it on my exam week. Maybe it's my Serena decks that are different from this but I don't remember having trouble with mages with Serena except Portal Majiya. I'd list them as Easy/Medium. It is very possible to choke mages' draw by stealing their ToK and discarding a couple of their cards while dealing 4-3 damage with your weapon. It is similar to Amber in that regard. That usually leads to a win in my case.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I noticed that a couple hard matchups you mention Priest of the Light as a key card. And I was wondering if it would be worth including a Voltesian Orders or two to combo with your 4 POL. You get two of them and you can bounce them back and forth.

Maybe too easy to disrupt. I dunno. Just a thought.