3 x Soul Seeker

3 x Shriek of Vengeance
    3 x Sacrificial Lamb
    1 x Sever Ties
    2 x Ley Line Nexus
    4 x Wrath of the Forest

Turn 1: -- --
    T2: Brutalis
    T3: Bad Wolf if you can, Death Mage' if you need immediate damage to kill an opposing ally (+ Banebow's ability damage)
    T4: Wrath of the Forest
    T5: Shadow Knight (-if you find that all your allies have been killed use Soul Seeker until you re-establish board control)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tips:

Sacrificial Lamb plus Wrath of the Forest = 4 cards, if you have a Death Knight in your hand, you can sometimes bring back the Ally you sacrificed which basically equals 4 cards for free... (also gives your Oggy +1 attack)

Sever ties is there purely to free up Ogloth the Glutton if it gets hit with Crippling Blow or Captured Prey -most players will ignore him once he's incapacitated, there's nothing more satisfying than using Sever towards the end of a game when he has 14+ attack!

I found the only times I lost with the old variant of this deck was against Armored Sandworm's, adding Olgoth changed that. He can pwn them in a single turn using his special ability (once he has 6 attack), although Poison Arrow's and Banebow's special ability can also do the job (don't forget that his ability ignores passive abilities, use Poison Arrows to incapacitate for a turn)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Had a (personal best) 17 game win-streak with this deck, it pwns mages 8/10 times (if not more). Although this is my active deck, I've posted this a) because of the up-coming expansion, b) karma- this is a perfect counter to my Eladwen rush deck...
    Last edited by Dave163; 04-07-2013 at 02:50 AM.
    "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal"