Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

looking to join a guild

Hi all,

I'm looking to join a guild as I've been playing for a while now, and Want to improve my card sets, strategy and in general get involved more with the shadow era community.

Any suggestions on guilds or Any guilds looking for members, then get in touch.

I know it doesn't matter too much but I'm a level 19.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's a list of active ones in the guild forums. I'd link it to you but I'm on mobile. You might want to check out Zhou's guide for new players. But if you're level 19 I doubt you're new at all.

And lastly, of course I'll shamelessly plug my own guild, BP. The link to our forums is in my sig. Good luck with the hunt.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome. Also from the UK. Check out TJX. They seem to generate some excellent players.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love to see "go join AA1" here as well but seriously now, go read the guild description and join IRC to get in touch with some of the members. A guild has to suit yourself. You have no real benefit if you join the guild that is most eager to get you when you're not happy to be there afterwards.
    A1's Cold Predator - A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus View Post
    I would love to see "go join AA1" here as well but seriously now, go read the guild description and join IRC to get in touch with some of the members. A guild has to suit yourself. You have no real benefit if you join the guild that is most eager to get you when you're not happy to be there afterwards.
    +1. Agreed.

Go through this list: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-active-guilds
    Ask around, PM people from different guilds, hop on to the IRC channel and chat with those who are in guilds, you can distinguish them with the guild tag in front of their nicks.
    Whats more important is what can a guild do for you, and how you can contribute to the guild and the community in return.

Good luck in finding a suitable guild.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosey View Post
    Welcome. Also from the UK. Check out TJX. They seem to generate some excellent players.
    Yes! Hahaha. I love these threads.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cheers for the help here guys.

I'll look around and see what suites as you say. Do all require IGN changes? Does this cost shadow crystals?

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ9 View Post

I'll look around and see what suites as you say. Do all require IGN changes? Does this cost shadow crystals?
    Yes, ign name change requires 100 crystals.

Not all guilds require a name change: you can see BP emigor and zoolgar on the top 10 list on the rankings. Emigor choose to change his ign while zoolgar decides to keep his own. We have many members who preferred to stick with their original igns. That's perfectly fine.

At BP, we do have a guild fund that provides the crystals for name changes. I suppose most guilds have this too.

At BP, we talk about the 'BP experience' . All guilds are different. When a new player joins us as a pupil, he/she is given a sampling of this unique experience before participating in the week+ long sharing period before being inducted in as a full member.
    Last edited by Raphael Majere; 04-04-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ9 View Post

Yes, i think they are require you to wear their badge of honour. Costs 100 crystals i think. Dont change until Guild accepts you.

Edit: ninja'ed by the Raphmeister
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    +1. Agreed.

Go through this list: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-active-guilds
    Ask around, PM people from different guilds, hop on to the IRC channel and chat with those who are in guilds, you can distinguish them with the guild tag in front of their nicks.
    Whats more important is what can a guild do for you, and how you can contribute to the guild and the community in return.

Good luck in finding a suitable guild.
    ^Says the one who screams "Join OUR guild". Join TJX!