Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Beta 1.04 Feedback

I noticed the spell targeting of the AI doesn't stack freezes and webs on one target any more. Its more like a 1,2,3,4 etc ally targeting (probably).
    I think fixes should also be mentioned in the changelog.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if anyone else can do this, but when I cancelled the fireball card, it's graphic of the card stayed right in the middle of the screen. I couldn't tell what my opponent was doing and I had to switch the camera view every time I wanted to attack or use an allies ability.
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else can do this, but when I cancelled the fireball card, it's graphic of the card stayed right in the middle of the screen. I couldn't tell what my opponent was doing and I had to switch the camera view every time I wanted to attack or use an allies ability.
    Happened to me last version as well. Personally, I liked the old hand style better, as you could clearly see all of your cards' text. Also, I realized the power of a deck with a ton of monsters - by the 6th turn, I had 6 monsters out, and I took out Nishaven's final 18 health the next turn. There need to be more monster-destroy cards IMO.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A supernova would had actually fixed that very fast if it was Player VS Player

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ... or if the AI knew when to use the Hero's ability. Watch out for v1.05!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "cowers in fear"
    Seriously that ability is too friggin OP as it is ... I believe we will never defeat the AI with the ability to clear all our allys every turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Did anyone else get their @$$ kicked their first time? Version 1.03 was so easy now it's really tough all of a sudden! Gaspness! I like the new layout though. I was thinking, with the inclusion of the graveyard, if there could be a card that revives opponents sent to the graveyard.
    -Notthevictim

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No i have actually only lost my first game cause i didn't understand the rules. The AI is abbysmal at the moment. But yes there was a slight improvement at 1.4. If it becomes actually competitive at 1.5 it will be really helpful balancing the cards.
    And as i told before if the AI starts actively using the heroes ability .... it will really be scary. Draw a card with 2 is really crap compared to destroying all ur allies every turn. I think the most health an ally has atm is 5. So almost all allies will be completely obliterated. Its an extremely powerful ability. But lets wait and see.
    I have noticed upgrades has started to come a tad further apart than they used to prolly due to hard coding the many changes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Notthevictim View Post
    Did anyone else get their @$$ kicked their first time? Version 1.03 was so easy now it's really tough all of a sudden! Gaspness! I like the new layout though. I was thinking, with the inclusion of the graveyard, if there could be a card that revives opponents sent to the graveyard.
    Sorry brother, but I think you must have just run into some awful luck because I don't think the AI has changed. If I'm not mistaken, Kyle has said that it will ramp up in the next beta (1.05).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondius View Post
    And as i told before if the AI starts actively using the heroes ability .... it will really be scary. Draw a card with 2 is really crap compared to destroying all ur allies every turn. I think the most health an ally has atm is 5. So almost all allies will be completely obliterated. Its an extremely powerful ability. But lets wait and see.
    I have noticed upgrades has started to come a tad further apart than they used to prolly due to hard coding the many changes.
    Powerful, yes. But remember though, it destroys ALL allies... And I don't think the mage has anyone greater than 4 health. Finally, in comes a little strategery