Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hows is this for a competitive Elementalis deck?

Been beaten by this deck multiple times now which is really battering my rating. Seems very hard to kill Elementalis when he can heal so fast so I am going to try it myself.

Hows this? any way to improve it?

1 x Elementis

4 x Spark
    4 x Snake

4 x Here Be Monsters
    4 x Energy Discharge
    4 x Transference
    4 x Mind Control
    3 x Bazaar
    3 x Bad Santa
    3 x Ethera Renewal
    3 x Feedback
    2 x Armor of Ages
    Last edited by TotallyImba; 03-29-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Are you trying to deck your opponent? Doesn't seem like much punch here. What's your win condition usually?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Killtrend View Post
    Are you trying to deck your opponent? Doesn't seem like much punch here. What's your win condition usually?
    Yes, the deck wins by running the opponent out of cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    TotallyImba to be 100% honest, I don't like it at all. I don't even think HBM is necessary. Don't think of Elementalis as Decking an opponent. Think of Eternal Renewal as insurance, and you can be more reckless with your allies for board control or whatever. Slim her down to 30 cards. Trust in Transference and Mind Control. Drop the santas and feed backs ... your overthinking it.
    A1 Manic Brewmaker - Theorycrafter - General Peanut Gallery - Maker of Perfect Nonsense - All Around Stupendous Badass
    My View on Shadow Era, it's meta, and forumites: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l-with-it-.-.-.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've said this in another thread....I've been running this since 1.23, and only ever lost to blake-aldon-sandra-sandra. Other than that nothing has ever come close to beating it.

And yes, its extremely boring.

And no, it doesn't even need the Here be Monsters. You can deck your opponent on Elementalis' lifegain + Elemental control cards alone.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dont like it either lol, I think it was just a 'heat of the moment post' after I got beat by a similar deck. Its so lame, he must have just been sat there laughing at me as there was nothing I could do.

I am going to use Narziss build instead.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    too many cards. narziss version is better

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1 x Elementalis

4 x Spark
    2 x Snake

4 x Here Be Monsters
    2 x Energy Discharge
    4 x Transference
    4 x Mind Control
    3 x Bazaar
    3 x Bad Santa
    2 x Eternal Renewal
    2 x Feedback
    2 x Armor of Ages
    ~33

played with narziss' zaladar version of HBM recycling but there were many cases i needed +5 health; kind of want to add some shriek of vengeance vs gwenneth but only a few ppl play her in my experience. I was 400 rating but went down to 350s due to switching around gwenneth, zaladar and this. There would be 40+ card holder randoms that would have shadowspawn and it was just nerdraging. Boris can rush this deck down along with Zaladar Shard of Power version.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Meh, what is with you Elementalis and trying to get these crazy looping combos? What happens when your key cards are transferenced? What do you do when you go second and you get hbm'ed or triple sandra'ed. bleh
    A1 Manic Brewmaker - Theorycrafter - General Peanut Gallery - Maker of Perfect Nonsense - All Around Stupendous Badass
    My View on Shadow Era, it's meta, and forumites: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l-with-it-.-.-.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    MC and Transference are king, HBM is useful (but not necessary), feedback loops win, Elementalis heal is not necessary but can be helpful in some situations. Well tuned, either hero beats his opponent with his own cards.

There is no need to try to deck your opponent, and trying to do so causes more losses than it gains wins.

The real downside though is the prevalence of opposing elemental heroes you'll face. MC and Transference are now far from reliable when more than half of the decks you play against have the same tools. Not nearly as much fun now.