Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To the developers.

please look in to this.. either its a bug or suspected hack..at first he summoned a kris, i retaliated with a kris of my own. my kris died and his kris went to the graveyard. the next turn his kris rose from the grave and was able to cast a puwen and a raven with only one resource.. luckily i have snapped a screen shot of the game because of the kris incident.
    xXRavenheartXx vs Slicky131

hacker.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by xxravenheartxx View Post
    To the developers.

please look in to this.. either its a bug or suspected hack..at first he summoned a kris, i retaliated with a kris of my own. my kris died and his kris went to the graveyard. the next turn his kris rose from the grave and was able to cast a puwen and a raven with only one resource.. luckily i have snapped a screen shot of the game because of the kris incident.
    hacker.jpg
    Dude - read the OP. The devs are basically asking you not to do exactly what you just did. Also, what you describe seems a lot like a sync error. This is an infrequent occurrence where there's issues synchronizing between clients and servers and everything starts going crazy, and after a few turns of this it gets called a draw.

Recently I was playing a game and I witnessed Aldon fly from the opponent's hand and attack my hero. I typed in chat "looks like a sync error." Apparently he saw something different (the error happens because our clients are not synchronizing properly). So when the game ended suddenly in a draw, he followed me into my next game and accused me of cheating because I had called that a sync error was about to happen. I kindly explained to him that what I saw on screen indicated a sync error was in progress. I don't know if there are people who can cause sync errors, but I believe that the vast majority of the time, it's just little glitches in the system.

Best to let those go, people! - or as the op suggested, report it directly to them so they can look into it, without putting other people on the spot when you do not have all the facts.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Seriously? You literally used this thread to do what it kindly asked you not to. As bobrossw said, and the op report to wulven. Dont draw attention. Yours sounds like a sinc error to me too.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for pointing it out gents.

so it was a sync error then.

here is a link of what i will do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk