Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Rising of the Great Shadow - Fan Fiction

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Hey guys,

I posted this fan fiction onto FanFiction.net.

To find out more about it go here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....148-Fanfiction

Anyway, I posted it for those who want to read it without having to hunt through the thread for missing chapters.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE FANFICTION.NET PAGE:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9042995/...e-Great-Shadow

I will accept comments here and there.

I shall continue posting here and there simultaneously, however.

Thank you,

Sea1111

Yeah...so I returned to fan fiction after being inspired by Preybird, trashbocks, NachyoChez, etc.

This will be a different story from what I had planned the last one to be (some will be same chapters but I never got to the story fat in the last one...gave up too early) and plus I will add more to it. And these chapters will be edited.

See what you guys think.

PROLOGUE: Knowledge and Death

The library doors slammed shut as the Great Librarian, strolled down the aisle, with a long robe flowing after him. His eyes, icy blue, stared at the seemingly topless towers of books - so high that they reach the curved roof, decorated, in the Palace of Layar. He sighed. Nobody, like him, had read so many books in so little time. However this was not a time for studying, but a time for gathering. We must gather all our forces... Time was but a giant hourglass, running forever and ever but sometimes events are placed on a PRECISE moment in this hourglass, and the event is so important that you must use all the time you have before it, to prepare and rally your forces. Suddenly the King's High Advisor came out and walked down the aisle to meet him. "You are on time..." he said, in a sharp, straight-to-the-point voice. The Librarian smiled and spoke, "My 83 years of life have taught me many things, young one." The Advisor sighed. He glared at the Librarian. "You cannot think that you can convince the King to move against the looming Shadow and their master, the so-called "Man of Shadows" can you? He is depressed after the mysterious murder of his wife, daughter and son. Only his one living daughter can seem to make him able to talk as much as a murmur." The Librarian sighed. "I am absolutely certain of the warning that the Tome of Knowledge has provided us. The warning of the looming apocalypse is absolutely unmistakable - only a fool can deny it!"

They reached the centre, where there was the Tome of Knowledge. The Advisor gazed in wonder as the Librarian opened the new pages and read the prophecy written.

The consuming doom swallows our world,
    Upon the seven thousandth year of the rotation around the great ball of flame,
    In the New Calendar, fresh and young,
    A new power shall rise,
    All of its enemies shall crumble,
    Unless they unite,
    The war shall bring the loss of billions of lives,
    And shall destroy the world,
    If our world is not prepared.

The Advisor sighed. "I see you are so focused upon your duty to the service of Balor that the Shadow will not appeal to you..." The Librarian spluttered, and croaked. "What do you mean by appeal to me? Why, does it appeal to you?"

Suddenly the Advisor shoved the Librarian against the side of a bookcase and smiled, licking his lips. "I lured you here...only you know of the sheer power of the Shadow...I cannot afford you to live...and you came to me, like a mouse for cheese. You will have to die." Suddenly his hand moved so fast, it was like a blur and suddenly a knife appeared in his hand. "Flesh...flesh....flesh...a mere fuel to the great power of the Shadow..."

The Librarian was panicking. I cannot die...this cannot happen! He looked up at the Advisor, eye to eye, trying to look calm, despite the pumping fear boiling his blood. "You cannot kill me...feel your soul...I know you are a true noble man at heart." Suddenly the Advisor looked at him coldly. "There is no good in me any longer..." Suddenly the knife cut the Librarian's throat and all went pitch black.

The murderer let go of the Librarian, as his body dropped beside his beheaded head. He closed his eyes. It was done. His task had been complete. In a couple of hours, when the Council of the Seventy Leaders of Balor gathered tonight, he would slip some poison into each of the leader's glasses, wiping them all out. Only then shall he be promoted in the Shadow's ranks. Grinning, he looked at his hand, dripping with the Librarian's blood. All people must die...and filthy fools above all else... Suddenly he hid the body and head in a cupboard, put on fresh clothes and washed himself and prepared for the Council. He stirred the poison in the glasses of wine and was serving them with some other servants.

He entered the Meeting Room, huge and glamorous, with big chandeliers and the most expensive furniture. He looked at the Great Table of Leaders and then winked at Majiya who was at one of the windows. She jumped onto the roof. Excellent. She is in place. After this night, there shall be no peace for the world of Balor...
    Last edited by Sea1111; 04-14-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Proud member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!

Sea1111

^^The Shadow Crystal's Energy was taken,
    Eladwen froze the enemy's Ally,
    Majiya froze as her Fire Snake dies,
    Blake Windrunner strikes the final blow, upon the enemy,
    And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

--Random Thing that I Thought Of--

My theme song, cause Gondorian forced me to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very cool. You're starting things off with a bang

Looking forward to reading more!
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks Preybird. :P

I don't rate my fan fiction skills highly but I am glad you enjoyed it.

I have done Chapter 1 too!
    Last edited by Sea1111; 02-01-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    CHAPTER 1: Escape from the Wulven

Moonstalker stalked the darkness of the woods and watched his Wulven run, hunting for the Mage, Nishaven. "On the borders of Layar...he cannot come to Layar on this night." This was the night when Gordon, the King's High Advisor, a Shadow servant and a fellow Shadow Leader, Majiya were to wipe out the Council of the Seventy Leaders of Balor. It cannot be ruined. Otherwise their master, the Man of Shadows will NEVER EVER forgive them...

The thought of his wrath, turns Moon's blood run cold. He sighed. They will soon come to their death...

Majiya swung her head up, feeling a power pulsing from the forest, not too far from the roof of the Palace, where she stood. A Mage was in there. Eladwen or Nishaven. No...Moonstalker shall take care of them...we must succeed...no matter what. She smiled, cruelly, as Brutalis walked up to her and spoke the words she wanted to hear. "The wine has been served...Gordon is now in position..."

Eladwen walked in the forest. She shivered as the night wind rustled softly. Faint howls were coming closer every second. Where did Boris go? Ever since their chilling encounter with Majiya, Boris had been missing. Eladwen was shooting a Fireball at Majiya while she pushed Boris out of a collapsing tree's way. Then he ran and hasn't been seen since. Eladwen froze. The wolves had found prey. She heard them gnashing...until an explosion of light and sparks erupted. Eladwen froze. Everything went dark again. Then she saw the last person she expected emerge from the shadows...Nishaven. He looked at her and smiled. "Greetings there, Eladwen Frostmire...fate has chosen to make us meet at this moment in the Great Hourglass...how are you? And I thought you were travelling with Boris?", he added, eyeing her suspiciously. Eladwen responded. "Not this again Nish. We are on the border of Layar with wolves. No time for talking!" Nish smiled. "There won't be any wolves for quite a bit..." Suddenly, as if contradicting him, wolves leapt out...except these were Wulven. Suddenly two fireballs were cast and they all fell. Nish looked at Eladwen in shock. "RUN!"

They ran as the Wulven chased them. They were leaping over traps and branches and fallen trees. The wind flowed and rushed past them like a tornado as they ran away from the gnashing Wulven. Eladwen screamed as Moonstalker stepped into the middle of the path ahead, purring. "Come Humans...to your death..." Suddenly the Wulven chasing them, ran off.

Nishaven and Eladwen walked up to the Wulven. Nishaven walked faster, passing Eladwen and spoke to the wolf. "So...if it isn't the infamous Moonstalker...we meet again.”

Moonstalker looked up. "You plan to enter Layar? Ha! Nobody can stop us, our plan...nobody!"

Nishaven grinned. "Too late...our best Hunters, Gwenneth Truesight and Victor Heartstriker are there to interfere."

Moonstalker yelped and jumped for Nishaven's head.

Eladwen swung her staff and threw a Fireball in the middle of them both and creating a wall of flame.

Nishaven growled back. "Pathetic wolf...you scared now?"

Moonstalker pounced over the flames and landed on Nishaven as Eladwen hurled herself on top of the Wulven.

They were fighting physically, all magic forgotten about. Eladwen swung her arms around Moon's head and kept him back from ripping off Nish's head. His claws were wounding Nishaven until he pulled his staff out of the jumble and shot a blue burst of light.

Moonstalker and Eladwen, both were hurled backwards into trees, as Nishaven, dripping with blood, stood up and roared. "THE WULVEN ARE COMING BACK!"

Suddenly Wulven minions were jumping forth from the shadows, and into the battle arena. Eladwen and Nishaven were firing spells, but were starting to lose Shadow Energy...not enough Crystals in their pocket. Suddenly one last living minion pounced and Eladwen and Nishaven, together created a super powerful Supernova that blew it up into smithereens. Moonstalker was hurled into a tree again and was groaning.

Nishaven walked forwards and laughed. "The mighty Moonstalker...so weak and useless..." Moon's voice, groaning, was laughing. A wheezy laugh. "Fools...you have now angered not just me but the entire pack..." Eladwen turned around and yelled. "NISH, RUN! THE ENTIRE PACK ARE AFTER US!" Nishaven looked quickly and started running. In seconds, Eladwen was at his side, her hair billowing everywhere in the wind, rushing past them.

Boris walked outside of the forest at last. He once again prayed that Elad was safe. She was a fool for chasing him away. She could be dead. He looked upon the countryside. This was a peaceful country...once. Now it was corrupted by the Shadow. He listened. He turned around and blinked. Soon the trees burst into flame as Eladwen Frostmire and Nishaven came leaping out. Eladwen flipped around and a green staff flew into her hand. She shot Shadow Energy at the wolves leaping after them. They died. Boris blinked, as did Eladwen. "You are here..." Eladwen nodded. Boris grinned. "That was impressive..."

Eladwen smiled. "I thank you..."
    Last edited by Sea1111; 02-01-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nishaven fans,

Please forgive me for this chapter but it is really important to the storyline.

And don't hate me forever...

CHAPTER 2: The Burning Village

Victor pounced onto a branch looking at the roof of the Palace. Majiya was there. She was waiting for the moment, the meeting finished and they made a toast and sipped the wine. He could see the impatience in her eyes. He drew an arrow in his bow and fired it at a nearby Wulven. Majiya looked directly at the tree, but not before Victor pounced up the tree and avoided her gaze.

Gwenneth took the signal to fire another arrow, this time at Majiya. Majiya dodged and looked but Gwen jumped onto the tree with Victor on it and stood next to him. She whispered in his ear. "Go into the Palace...I will take care of her." He nodded and jumped, hurtling down off the tree. Come on my dear Heartstriker...

Nishaven stared. He could see the fury plainly marked on Boris's face and the guilt on Eladwen's. Boris growled. "You, Eladwen Frostmire, is the biggest FOOL in the world! Why did you push me away when Majiya could have killed you?" Each word was powering up Elad's anger. Nish could see it on her face. What is going on?, thought Nishaven. Majiya? They fought Majiya? As he closed his eyes, he suddenly remembered. He was in the forest when he heard twigs snapping and an evil laugh echoing. He turned and saw Majiya running. She had just shoved him into a tree. That was a nasty cut. He felt the cuts on his back. They still ached. But Nishaven knew he must continue...or the Shadow will beat him to the once peaceful land of Layar. Nishaven opened his eyes. He saw Boris and Elad stare at him. "Are...you...alright, Nish?" asked Elad. She looked concerned. Of course she is concerned...she always had been soft, in these situations. In fact too soft. He still worried that one day she would surrender to the Shadow and become a servant of the Man of Shadows. He shivered. Do not give yourself nightmares, Nish. Elad knows how to defend herself. She slayed many Shadow servants before and come out with hardly a scratch. Nishaven stopped. "Elad...do you hear that?" Elad nodded. Boris strained too. Nishaven heard...screams in the air. He looked and he saw a village...a village on fire. Smoke. Fire. Horror. Evil. The Shadow had beaten him to Layar. Nishaven felt anger well up. He had to go. He started running as a voice called out "STOP NISH!".

Nishaven ran down the hill, feeling the wind rushing past him. He looked. Boris and Elad were following. No...this is my fight! He summoned his staff and shot a blue burst of light into the air. That was his way of saying "DO NOT DISTURB ME". He looked again. They ignored his signal. He cursed. They would follow him to the Man of Shadows himself. He stopped at a cliff. He could see his enemy at the edge. Logan Stonebreaker. Logan smiled evilly as Fire Snake came slivering ahead, towards Nishaven. Nishaven shot a Fireball at Fire Snake. Fire Snake screamed as he fell backwards. Logan growled and grabbed Fire Snake. Fire Snake was unconscious. Logan dropped the snake's body and glared at Nishaven. "What are you going to do to me? Shoot Shadow Energy at me. Or kill me like you killed those Wulven. Yes...the Wulven have told me all about you..." Logan leapt. Nishaven focused. He took the Shadow Energy from a Crystal in his bag. He allowed this power to flow through him. He felt...foul. This power was evil. It was made of the Shadow. However humans have had to deal with it for many years, as it is the only source of magic. He felt all these things at once until he was complete in less than two seconds. He thought of the Energy...and he unleashed. Soon Logan was thrown backwards, screaming and tumbled off the cliff. Nishaven jumped off the cliff, hurtling after Logan.

Eladwen froze. She saw Logan falling off a cliff with Nishaven hurtling after him. Is he MAD?, she wondered. She saw Boris stop behind her. "What now, Elad?" he asked. Eladwen smiled. "We are going after them."

Nishaven landed on Logan. He threw away his staff and summoned a fireball. He saw one hurtling. He jumped off Logan as the fireball smashed through Logan. Nishaven was falling. He heard Logan scream in pain. I have weakened him...if I can kill him with some lightning though... He saw the ground coming closer. He summoned his staff. It flew to him. He grabbed it. All things must die, he thought to himself. Just as he prepared to die he noticed something. He smiled as he landed on a piece of rock sticking out from the cliff. He whacked against it hard. Then he cracked his head. Everything went black.

Eladwen and Boris stopped. They saw Nishaven. He was dead. Boris felt...glum. He was trained to be calm at the most saddest of tragedies. Most people would scream, yell, cry, be depressed - no, those words were not strong enough. Nobody could describe the loss of a life...but he had experienced it. He chased out the flashback, flashing in his head. They were going to save his life...and he died.

His mother screamed in horror. "MUMMY!" Majiya laughing, dragging Boris. "MUM!" His mum's head being beheaded...

That was why he was a Warrior. To swear revenge on the Shadow - and even more so, Majiya.

Boris looked at Logan. He was nowhere to be seen. Elad stood still, not speaking. Soon a green staff flew into her hands. "I will avenge Nishaven...I will kill the Shadow if it is the last thing I do!" She fell onto her knees.

Eladwen had to keep calm. Mages didn't cry. No. Mages were brave and must accept their friends' deaths as a fact. But she couldn't help feeling the urge to cry. Cry until the end of time and the Shadow destroyed the world. She stood up. She felt guilty as she did not feel as bad about this as a normal person. Do I really care for people... No. It was just her training.

Boris walked up to her. He was a Warrior. He was braver than her. Boris shook his head and ran to the village. He roared and ran into the chaos that was a village. Eladwen stopped. She walked away. She had to go.

Boris stopped. Too late. He saw Ter Adun and Baduruu talking. He couldn't hear what they said. He sneaked closer. He was in the Village Square. He heard Baduruu's voice. "...and if you do not find him then I will take you to our master himself. And he will not be pleased with you at all." Ter Adun spoke. "Baduruu! How do you expect me to find Logan? He could be anywhere. For the Shadow's sake, he could even be dead!" Boris stood on a twig. Baduruu looked around. "What was that? Who is spying. REVEAL YOURSELF!" Boris stepped out. "Time to die...Baduruu..." he said smiling.

Victor sneaked into the Palace and was standing in the Great Hallway as his enemy, the King's High Advisor stepped forth, long robes flowing, wearing the King's robes. "Welcome. Please take your..." He paused and grinned evilly. "Oh...so it is you..." He smiled and took out a sword. "Prepare to die...Victor Heartstriker."

Victor smiled even more. "Not today..."

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    CHAPTER 3: The Three Battles

Gordon smiled to himself, and jumped. Victor grabbed a sword off a table and the swords clashed. They duelled. Gordon moved quick but it was so hard in this damned robe. He flipped as Victor swung. Victor was so awkward compared to his nice slender moves. He is too used to the bow and arrow than the slender arts of the sword... Gordon flipped sideways, sliced Victor's shoulder and swung at his neck but Victor swung down. CURSES!

Baduruu walked towards Boris, in the Village Square, in a village, in Layar. Suddenly Boris stood silently still, smiling. Fool...he doesn't know my power... He had always been a great Hunter but he became yet more great when the Man of Shadows...he didn't want to think of it. His master's power was unlike anything. It would become yet more powerful soon. Baduruu shook his head. No. He must focus. Boris could be tricking him. But he was going to trick him. Suddenly he reached out and drew an arrow and fired. Boris dodged. He felt disappointed. If he was a Mage he could have created lightning within the clouds...and threw it. But he wasn't. Boris swung his sword and Ter Adun jumped forth and started duelling Boris. Baduruu smiled as his trusty Fire Snakes lit a fire at the shop. It erupted in flames. Boris twisted around in horror. He was distracted. STRIKE! Suddenly arrows came flying. Boris yelped and jumped out of the way. He then ran up, growling, to Baduruu and got out his sword and roared.

Majiya froze for a moment. Is this it...is this Gwenneth, daring to challenge me!? She spun around and threw a Fireball at the branch where Gwen was standing.

Gwen yelped and jumped. She landed on the roof. It was sore but it was worth it. If only she was unseen...she despised Majiya. She waited.

"So it looks the mouse ran into the trap", said Majiya, slowly walking up to Gwen. "Once again I have lured my victim to a trap...Gwenneth Truesight." She picked up Gwen and hurled her to the other side of the roof. "NOT FIGHTING! HA! The once so great Hunter, given up? The tales should change it...not Gwenneth Bravesight...Gwenneth Wimpsight!" She kicked Gwen. "I don't need magic to kill you...I can do it...physically!" She took out a dagger.

Ter Adun smiled cruely. Oh...he is decent...but not good enough! He ran up with his sword and swung it. It clashed onto Boris's sword. They battled, swords clashing as the fire spread. It was like a maze, dodging the rocks, from demolished buildings. Ter Adun cursed. This Warrior has been trained well... Boris knocked Ter Adun's sword out of his hands and smiled. "Die..." Boris swung but Ter Adun clambered onto a rock and stood up. Boris dropped his sword and jumped. He slipped several times. That gave Ter Adun a chance. Ter Adun smiled as he jumped off the other side. Boris let go, grabbed his sword and ran around the rock. However Ter Adun was on the side Boris was on a moment before, holding his sword. As Boris came charging around the corner he prepared. The metals clashed. They dueled on and on. Ter Adun drove Boris backwards. Finally... Suddenly Boris punched Ter Adun in the nose. Ter Adun fell onto his knees, sword dropped, holding his bleeding nose. Boris ran away, roaring out, "BADURUU!". Ter Adun looked around and roared. "BADURUU! COME BACK!".

Majiya was hurled backwards as Gwen threw her against the edge of the roof and kicked the dagger out of Majiya's hand. "You were tricked...I picked the moment when you were at your weakest..." She smiled.

Baduruu was running towards the shop. He opened the door and went into the fire, smiling. He turned around saw Boris running. He slammed the door and looked. There was a fire on the carpet. Baduruu saw the Fire Snakes burning. They were useless anyway... He tried opening the door. That was it. WHAT? Only opened from the outside... Suddenly a fire came curling around the corner. The door slammed open, revealing Boris, snarling. Baduruu turned around smiling. "Goodbye..." he said as he shoved Boris inside and slammed the door behind him. He ran out. "TER ADUN! WE'RE LEAVING!" But he froze. Ter Adun was gone. Fool...I am not going to kill myself in this fire waiting for him! He smiled and ran away through the fires and out of the village. He ran up a hill. He filled himself with even more Shadow Energy in preparation. He felt more alive than ever before. He heard hissing behind him. The village was crumbling. He should go and look for Logan now. Suddenly he saw a sight that made his blood run cold. Nishaven was on a piece of jutting rock, on the cliff...dead. He tried to control herself...but he couldn't. He laughed. Laugh. He wanted to laugh until the end of the world of Balor, and still laugh afterwards, in another world. But he couldn't. He stopped laughing. Nish has met his well-deserved...death. Baduruu took one last look before walking on...up the hill.

Ter Adun was at the top of a cliff. He was thinking to himself, trying to sort out this puzzle. How had Nish killed himself? Even a human like him can't be THAT mad!?!? Logan missing and now Nish, dead. This was too strange. He walked on, up the hill...

Gordon smiled as they were duelling in the Great Library. They were slowly reaching the Meeting Room. But Victor would not know. If he could make Victor look evil in front of the Seventy Leaders, he would be more firmly set within the King's Trustworthy Circle, whom is a secret group of select people that the King tells even his most secretive secrets. Gordon would get ranked higher than ever, for revealing a Shadow servant...suddenly he ran and opened the door. Victor was throwing his sword everywhere.

Victor stopped. He saw the Council of the Seventy Leaders of Balor stop. King Rothem, the King of Layar yelled. "WHAT IS THIS!?" Gordon ran forwards. "This is a Shadow servant, sent to kill you all, My Highness. He is one of the highest ranked Shadow servants out of the lot of them!" There were a loud jumble of murmurs from the Leaders and suddenly the window smashed. Heads darted in that direction as Majiya and Gwenneth Truesight came in. Gwen threw Majiya against the wall and pointed a dagger at Majiya's throat.

Majiya...here... King Rothem was troubled and sweating with panic. He looked at Gordon who roared. "This is Majiya, who aided Victor in this terrible crime...this honourable young lady is now to get rid of her..."

Gwenneth roared. "SILENCE! VICTOR IS NOT A SHADOW SERVANT! YOU ARE GORDON!"

Gordon roared. "DO NOT STAND IN THE WAY OF THE SHADOW! YOU..." He paused. He had completely forgotten the Council. Oh no...

Majiya roared. "COME ON GORDON!" Suddenly Gwen was thrown backwards and Majiya flicked her finger. A Portal was opened and Gordon jumped through but Victor and Gwen threw Majiya onto the floor as it closed. Majiya kicked them and ran off, out of the room.

Boris was trying to open the door. It was locked. The fire was too near. The smoke was rising. He would die of the smoke, if the fire didn't kill him. He cursed. With that he stopped...he saw a green light outside. Suddenly the door fell down and somebody was there, with it's hood up and holding a green staff. "Welcome Boris...let's go NOW!" Boris smiled and ran with the hooded figure as the shop exploded behind them. How did that shop explode? But right now Boris had other things on his mind. As he looked at the figure he saw a face he was glad to see. Eladwen Frostmire.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow...that was the Prologue, and the 3 chapters I had already done, highly edited, completed. Now I gotta take a break now that the chapters I had half-completed are done. :P

Please share your thoughts. I will really appreciate it.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK guys,

I could not resist it but I have added people called the Forest People sorted into clans...and this is based on the guilds in Shadow Era. So BP, TJ, TJX, A1, AA1, KA, ETC, ASF, GSE will be mentioned but the other guilds will definitely be mentioned but in later parts of this story. So if your guild is not mentioned, do not be offended.

By the way the guilds will appear in the next chapter, so keep your eyes peeled.

Oh and sorry for lack of action in this one except for one tiny bit that was a bit anti-climatic.

Now I'll shut up and let you read. :P

Sea1111

Enjoy. O_O

CHAPTER 4: The Plan

The Human Leaders, the leaders of armies in battle, the main humans in the War of the Shadow Era, in the Meeting Hall before the Council of the Seventy Leaders of Balor speaking. Only Eladwen, Nishaven and Boris were missing. None of them knew where they had gone but hoped that they were safe.

King Rothem coughed. "I say that we move swiftly and attack the Shadow, at its main fortress, in the land of Fleflow, where the Man of Shadows himself hides. The Queen of Fleflow stood up. "I WILL NOT RISK MY OWN PEOPLE'S LIVES FOR THIS!" She sat down. The King stood up. "But your people are already dying because of the Shadow lurking. You cannot believe this war will do any worse than what is already being done." Suddenly the Queen stood up and announced. "There is a way though...use the Forest People."

Suddenly there were roars of outrage. "ARE YOU MAD!" yelled the King and everything went quiet, everybody staring at the King. The King shook. "What next?! Ask for all the Forest Clans to unite!?" The Queen spoke, calmly. "Yes...I am sure that if we told them the seriousness of this matter then they would unite."

The King snorted. "Don't trust the LOT of THEM! Especially those pesky A1 and AA1! And...I have no words to describe ETC or ASF...the lot of them are just stubborn. TJ and TJX...crazy, the lot of them...BP are also stubborn...AND DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON KA! And GSE..."

The Queen yelled. "WE GET YOUR POINT, ROTHEM!" The other rulers and the Human Leaders, went silent as soon as the Queen of Fleflow yelled. She could shut up an entire population when she is annoyed. Short-tempered, ignorant and foolish. Even King Rothem, looked ready to hide, when her eyes stared daggers into his.

Victor coughed loudly. "You know we, leaders of the war are here...and we don't want to listen to King and Queens yapping and giving us a headache..." Amber elbowed him. "Shut up, you twit!"

The King sighed. "OK...we will have to get the Forest People to unite and help us..." He looked up. "Where is the Librarian? He said he would come tonight, with urgent news...probably studying...never mind." He rolled along the table, a giant map of the world and poked his finger on Fleflow. We move all our forces to here then we can chase out the Shadow possibly. Now Fleflow juts out from the sea and unless they want to sail away, they will run to Layar which is directly next door. We will place our forces at both the Fleflow Royal Harbour and at the borderline of Layar. By the Treaty of Peace, Layarian soldiers cannot enter Fleflow, armed for battle because of that war, centuries ago, so are the border, we wait. If they manage to get past us, place soldiers along the forest so they can't escape to the rest of the world. Now we must deal with the Shadow outside of Layar and Fleflow. He pointed at an island, off the coast of Fleflow. The Island of the Forest People. One giant forest. They will sail to many different ports...", he pointed at a line of countries next to Layar, on the edge of the sea, "...and put their forces there. They can then rouse the armies there to say it is time to fight and prepare for battle."

Jericho spoke. "But then what shall we do about the rest of the world?"

The King sighed. "We must then travel to those countries and fight...there cannot be anything done about it...at least we can prevent any more Shadow creatures from getting there...but the Shadow Fortress in Fleflow must be destroyed."

Zhanna spoke. "Of course...me and Jericho can sail to the Island and rouse the Forest People."

The King nodded. "Good. Just be warned that Py..."

Jericho spoke, clearly. "We have dealt with Pyrogene before, King Rothem, My Highness."

The King spoke again. "And don't forget Barc..."

Jericho spoke, this time, irritation filling his voice. "We have also dealt with Barcafan before, My Highness."

When a Priest was irritated, you know that you are in trouble, as Priests rarely get annoyed. The King sensed the irritation and stopped.

Jericho and Zhanna stood up. "We shall leave...good day, to you all." They left, the room as the others talked.

Majiya was outside of the Capital City of Layar and was lurking in a field. She heard hissing behind her. She looked and saw Fire Snake. He slivered, hissing. "Come with me...Fire Snake" said Majiya. She held out her arm as Fire Snake twisted and slivered up her arm to her shoulders, and wrapped himself, softly, like a slivery scarf. Majiya still didn't trust that snake. It could tighten it's grip and kill her. Or bite her and poison her. But the Man of Shadows trusted the snake and so must Majiya and the other Shadow Leaders. "Fire Snakey...come with me..." They walked and walked and then Majiya stopped. She could sense Shadow Energy nearby. Who is this... She looked all around. "REVEAL YOURSELF!" Suddenly Logan came out of the trees running, about to chop off Majiya's head. She yelped and jumped out of the way as Logan growled at her. "You...you...you..." He dropped his sword and fell. He was wounded and badly injured. He was unconscious. Majiya blinked as she stared. What just happened...and who hurt him. She bent down and felt the wound. He was losing blood and pretty bad. But she felt Shadow Energy in his blood, so much she desired to have it. Who do you think you are? A vampire?! But it was the Shadow Energy. Somebody had poisoned him. She summoned the Energy from his blood and embraced it, becoming more and more powerful. She felt an infection in this Energy - and she spluttered, gasping for breath. Fire Snake fell from her neck as she coughed. She had sucked the infection and put it into herself. She fell to her knees, coughing and spluttering, getting weaker and weaker, feeling more and more drowsy, the lids of her eyes feeling heavier than ever. And she had lost control. The Energy was pouring into her blood and she could not control it. She would kill herself if she did not stop. Logan's eyes opened as he stared, weakly at Majiya. Majiya growled. "You filthy fool...I am dying..." Suddenly she shuddered as Energy was being pulled back by Logan. The infection split in half and both were infected. Suddenly the world spun and was a blur of colours, as she and Logan collapsed, unconscious.

Baduruu, could not resists and climbed down the cliff, using some rocks, and using his Hunter skills to look at Nishaven's body. As he reached the bottom, he felt at Nishaven's wounds. They were severe. And he was dead. He looked through Nish's pockets, and found a letter, unopened. He opened it carefully. It read:

Dear King Rothem,

There can be no denying that the world is in serious danger. I must inform you that I have discovered disturbing plans for a Shadow assassin to assassinate the Librarian of Layar. I must ask you, that immediate guard must be placed around the Librarian at all times, to ensure safety. This assassin will be clever so be careful in EVERYTHING YOU DO ON THE MEETING.

Yours Sincerely,

Nishaven.

Useless
    , thought Baduruu. Gordon will already have assassinated the Librarian by now...surely? Either way there was no Nishaven anymore, to warn them.

He went to the edge of the jutting out rock and watched the land of Layar. Balor must crumble...
    Last edited by Sea1111; 02-01-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So here is the guild chapter! :O And a bit of unexpected action...hope you enjoy! :P

CHAPTER 5: The Gathering of Clans

Baduruu heard rustling behind him. What is this? He looked around and yelped as Gravebone walked up to him. "So I see you are here...tell me, how did you and Ter Adun get on?" Baduruu opened his mouth and began explaining.

The sun was rising, as Jericho and Zhanna was nearly at the Island. They threw down the anchor, and the boat stopped. Jericho and Zhanna jumped off the boat, onto the platform and walked up to the Harbour Master. He looked up, with long blue robes, with a phoenix flying. It plainly marked him, a person of the clan, Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, BP or WotBP. Zhanna bowed to him. He spoke, calmly but icily. "What may you, Jericho Spellbane and Zhanna Mist be doing on this Island?", he spoke, raising an eyebrow. Jericho smiled, and spoke, clearly, and calmly. "We are here to gather the Forest People, to gather together and help the rest of the world against the Shadow. We see that the Shadow have not yet corrupted the land of the Forest People?" The Blue Phoenix nodded. "Indeed, but we still hear rumours." Suddenly the TJ Elders, leader of Team Juggernauts, came, in red robes, with a big massive metal thing, and two others, with the same but smaller, marked them Team Juggernauts Xtended leaders, members of TJ but leading TJX, the apprentice guild of the two. The same applied for A1 and AA1, and ETC and ASF. Two green-robed women came, one with A written and the other with AA, marking them A1 and AA1. Then finally the black-robed men, who had no symbol on their robes, marked them as KA. There were still many clans, not there, just waiting, but in this part of the Island, those were the dominant clans. They bowed to Jericho and Zhanna and pointed to a path, leading to a great stone table. There were still more people, yet, the Committee of ETC, including Preybird and Ahmet, the leaders of ASF. They wore robes of many different colours. Everybody walked and gathered around, sitting on rocks put around it. Jericho and Zhanna sat at either end of the table and the leaders sat the two sides of the table.

Zhanna spoke. "We have brought word from the Council of the Seventy Leaders of Balor, themselves, to tell you that you must go to the Main Body of Land and fight the Shadow. This entire world must come together to fight this war."

Barcafan, leader of TJX spoke up. "And which clan or clans are to fight? TJ and TJX will work together, A1 and AA1 too, and ETC and ASF. Outside of this we will not work with anybody else."

Jericho eyed Zhanna but she ignored him. "All of you must unite."

There was a burst of outrage. Soon everybody was bickering and fighting and arguing. Jericho shook his head but Zhanna just watched, not reacting. The AA1 leader Demnchi was the calmest of the lot of them, it appeared but Nahar, another leader of TJX had just purely lost it. "What is this...I refuse to work with A1!" There was pure outrage and suddenly there was a loud roar as somebody punched somebody else. They punched back and soon everybody was hurling each other, punching each other and it was pure mental.

Jericho sighed. He focused and used his powers to try and calm the moods of these people. He was feeling their anger and decreasing it. He cannot purely change their emotions - that is not possible - well at least, not unless you have ten at once - and even then, you are more likely to fail than succeed - but merely help calm it down. He saw Zhanna doing the same. He reached out for her, and her for him, and used their combined power on the lot of them. One Priest is powerful enough but two is greater. After a while Preybird spoke loud and clear.

"Let's sit down...fighting is doing nothing but injure us..." The environment calmed and everybody sat back down, some bruised, some dripping with blood, some with barely a scratch, some with an extreme battering. Then Zhanna spoke. "You must unite! It is the only way." Jericho was in awe of the woman. She was acting like nothing, out of the ordinary, had happened!

After a mumble the leaders stood up and spoke at once. "We will unite together."

Jericho was talking to Zhanna, while leaving the table. "That was just stupid...they were foolish to actually fight...this was worse than I expected." Zhanna shook her head. "A bit of help would have been appreciated but, I am just glad you helped me calm them." She smiled at him. "King Rothem shall be pleased. Our task has been completed. The clans will gather their resources and sail in two days time, after two rotations of the world. We must stay on this Island, Jericho. It will be okay..."

Suddenly a boat anchored in the harbour, and Jericho looked strangely at it. Suddenly the door opened and Banebow stepped forth, smiling. He swung over the edge of the boat. "So...if it isn't the Priests..."

Banebow punched Jericho, then ran into the Island as Jericho looked at him. We cannot lose... All went black.

Gravebone stood up after the story was done. "Fascinating...so...what happened to Nish?" Baduruu spoke. "He died." Gravebone roared with laughter. "I have studied the arts of death for a long time, my dear friend, and I can feel life in him. He is merely unconscious. I can get him back." He grabbed Nish. "NO!" yelled Baduruu but it was too late.

Nishaven opened his eyes, feeling weak, and stood up. He paused. Baduruu and Gravebone were next to him. Then he stopped and everything came rushing back and he went dizzy and his memories were gone. A random guy, on the left, pointed a sword at him. "Die..." Suddenly Nishaven defended himself. Who are these people? Who am I? He growled and pounced on Baduruu and threw him to the edge of the rock. "YOU WILL NOT KILL ME!" The skeleton guy ran up but Nishaven roared as he filled himself with life and power and hurled Lightning Strike at the skeleton from the sky. The skeleton roared and deflected it with the flame, bouncing from the Fireball he conjured within seconds. How can I do this? Am I magical...and undead are not real. But they must be...so he is a magic conjurer too! Suddenly Gravebone struck him across the head and he flipped and started physically harming the skeleton. Suddenly he saw a staff, lying on the ground. It was his. I don't remember it...I just know it is mine... He was confused. He just picked it up and raised it. "DO NOT HARM ME! WAKE ME UP! WHO ARE YOU!" Gravebone blinked.

He lost his memory, thought Gravebone. What is going on... Suddenly he smiled. "You...will...die..." Suddenly he felt somebody land on top of him. It was Boris. Nishaven yelled. "WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER" he yelled, pointing at Boris.

Boris growled. Curses...Nishaven is alive but he damn, lost his memory! Suddenly Eladwen landed, delicately beside him and walked up to Nish. "He lost his memory."

Eladwen stopped. Oh no... Nishaven stood up and swung his staff at her. She swung her staff and they banged each other. They were swinging their staffs like crazy people. "ARE YOU INSANE, NISHAVEN!"

And then Gravebone threw Boris to the side and Baduruu grabbed him by the throat, pointing a knife at him. Gravebone roared and summoned a Fireball at the duelling two.

Eladwen yelped and grabbed Nishaven as they dodged the Fireball, which then smashed the part connecting the rock to the cliff. It was falling and everybody yelled. The wind was hurtling past them, and suddenly their land was then scratching against the cliff, falling, slowly and crumbling down towards the earth, coming to them. Suddenly there was a loud bang and a flash of light when Nishaven hurled her away from him and then Gravebone grabbed her throat and pinned her against the floor of the rock. "Die..." Suddenly Boris grabbed him and shoved him off the rock and Nishaven swung a staff, and knocked off Baduruu. The rock then slid and was flying through the air towards the treetops. Eladwen summoned magic and used the wind to move the branches into a position as the rock landed and got tangled among the treetops and stopped moving. They slid down the trees. Then Boris whistled. "That was dramatic..."

Nishaven then yelled. "THEY ARE COMING FOR US...RUN, FOOLS THAT I DON'T KNOW!"

EDIT: Edited a word as it will seem a bit less awkward.
    Last edited by Sea1111; 04-14-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is more Boris's chapter. Hope you enjoy.

CHAPTER 6: Never Enough Power

Majiya's body was lying next to Logan's. Darkclaw was sniffing their bodies. Alive and flesh. He howled and soon the Wulven came. Soon they would die, without a Priest. May as well eat the flesh.

Elementalis and Zaladar were standing before the Man of Shadows, their master, bowed down. The Man smiled. Good service to me... He spoke icily. "What word do you have, of Banebow?"

Zaladar spoke. "My Spark told me he took down Jericho, Zhanna and all of the clan leaders and invaded the Island. We currently await further news, from Elementalis's Spark."

The Man nodded. "So then we come to the subject of power..." He stood up and started walking around the room. "I begin to question myself if our forces have enough power to take over Balor. We need more Shadow Crystals, my friends. The Shadow Crystal mines have informed me of a decreasing number of Crystals..." Then his anger exploded. "AND WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME!" Zaladar seemed to be breathing deeply. Elementalis was perfectly calm, and replied formally. "My lord, we were quite unaware of this dreadful news. If we knew, you'd know we would have told you, immediately, my lord."

The Man growled. "They told me, they told every one of your Sparks, so unless your Sparks are useless..." Elementalis spoke again. "They did not tell us..." The Man spoke, coldly. "Let us see..." He clapped his hands and a bunch of Sparks entered. He looked at them in the eye. "Did you tell your masters about this?"

Elementalis was panicking. He knew what would come. "Yes, my lord." He yelled. "We didn't tell you cause you'd be angry, my lord!" The Man bellowed back and the room seemed to tremble. "I AM MORE ANGRY, YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO TELL THAN I WOULD IF YOU HAD!" Suddenly Elementalis and Zaladar screamed as agony filled them and they were suffering. The Man walked up, slowly, smiling evilly, as they screamed and yelled. The screams would give any normal human, nightmares, but there was no human in the Man any more...just pure darkness and evil, purified. He sat down and ended the torture. Let them learn their lesson... He spoke, calmly. "Now...we must get mo-" Too late soon he saw the Elementals building up in Shadow Energy. Soon he shattered, all the Shadow Crystals, and swallowed up all the power. They stopped. He smiled. "Are you two, really that foolish?" Then he unleashed every bit of Energy in his body and the suffering began worse than ever as the Man looked at the wall. A portrait of him, as a human, winning a war against the darkness and becoming a king of a world before he joined the darkness itself and destroyed that world. I will never forget you...King Odern...me...

As Nishaven, Eladwen Frostmire and Boris Skullcrusher started running, so did Baduruu and Gravebone. They raced until Eladwen spun around, performed a Lightning Strike on the rock, in the trees and it crumbled to rocks and started raining rocks. Baduruu spun and tried jumping from rock to rock while they were falling. Gravebone stared and as they came towards him, he ran off. One chased off, thought Eladwen. Suddenly Baduruu landed in front of her and chased the others, and she followed until Boris yelled. "AHEAD! DARKCLAW AND HIS WULVEN ARE ABOUT TO EAT LOGAN AND..." He stopped and yelled. "...MAJIYA..."

Boris winced as the flashbacks pounced upon him.

Boris's mother, Susan, was cooking dinner, as Boris sat at the table. She turned, smiling and served the plates. "Eat up, Boris." Boris was nine-years old and was eating the chicken until there was a roar outside. Susan looked up, eyeing the door funny. "Did you hear anything, Boris?" He nodded. Suddenly the knob on the door started rattling, but before there was any time it was blown down, burning in flames. It hits the wooden floor and soon everything was up in flames. Susan screamed. "BORIS! COME WITH MUMMY!" She grabbed Boris, lifted him and ran out the back door, to the community hall. Until it hit them. The entire village was burning. Suddenly Susan was whipped back, dropping Boris and thrown to the side. Boris turned around, staring at Majiya, smiling until she was knocked over by Susan. "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY SON, YOU COW!" They struggled until Majiya drew a sword and cut Susan's shoulder. Susan was staggering backwards. "MUMMY! MUM!", yelled Boris, struggling against Majiya, who was trying to hold him back. Then Ter Adun had walked up Susan, with Fire Snake. Fire Snake bit Susan's leg, poisoning her. She fell down. "JUST DON'T TOUCH MY SON...", she said, crying and weeping. "Please...I beg you..." Ter Adun yelled as she kicked him but then he merely used Enrage, and kicked her back to the ground. She cried. "Just please...please...PLEASE" He grabbed her by the throat, picked her up and killed her. Boris was yelling. "NO! MUM!" Tears were exploding in his eyes until the moment had come. Nine-years old and he picked up a sword and ran at Ter Adun. He chuckled, held on his hand, and merely picked it up from his hand. "Too young..." He smiled as he and Majiya walked away, as he sobbed over his mum's body.

Then Majiya walked back up, and laughed at him, pointing at him. She punched him, kicked him and abused him. Then she walked off, when Ter Adun called on her.

He felt the anger, building up. He drew his sword and roared, running. Eladwen screamed. "NO, BORIS!" She ran after him as Nishaven watched an unconscious Baduruu. Did Baduruu go unconscious while I had a flashback? But that did not matter.

Majiya woke up, eyes waking up and saw the Wulven licking their lips. She roared and stood up. "You lot of mutts! What are you doing? We're alive..." She noticed. She felt better. She looked and saw Darkclaw, lying ill. Oh no... Suddenly a sword was in front of her face and she dodged. She saw Boris and smiled. "So if it isn't the infamous Boris Skullcrusher...I will destroy you like your mother..." She threw Lightning Strike and it blew back away all the Wulven as Boris swung his sword. She summoned a Fireball and it burned a wall of flame between them, then spun and kicked him. Boris then used, Blood Frenzy, powering and weakening him at once. Suddenly he was crazy. Swinging his sword around, all tactics were lost. She laughed, as she pushed him to the ground. "Forgotten all your tactics...forgotten how to FIGHT!? Really, I am very disappointed..." He stood up and then killed a Wulven who jumped at him. That was it, the Wulvens were fighting too until Eladwen started fighting them. Suddenly Baduruu ran out of the forest, followed by Nishaven.

Majiya and Boris were fighting and fighting until Majiya dodged him and he suddenly threw her onto the ground and pointed a sword at her throat. "How dare you...you...are...deceitful."

Nishaven assumed that was his name. He and the hooded woman were fighting the wolves, and he saw the Hunter was at the wolf leader's side, staring. But he and the hooded woman were fighting the wolves. One of the wolves talked. "Eladwen Frostmire and Nishaven..." So that was her name. And he was startled. "WOLVES DON'T TALK!" The wolf looked at him. "We are Wulven, you idiot..." So they were Wulven, talking wolves, he guessed. This is just strange. He woke up and all this happened. What is this madness... And he was also able to speak a language. Weird...

Majiya threw a Fireball at Boris and he dodged and then she spun and saw Gravebone, running up.

Good...now the fight truly begins!

And Gravebone seemed to heal the infection in Darkclaw cause he woke up. Suddenly Logan woke up, as he touched him. The Humans were heavily outnumbered. Majiya, Darkclaw, Gravebone, Baduruu, Logan and some Wulven vs Eladwen, Boris and Nishaven. This would be too easy but the last Wulven was dead. Only Darkclaw remained. The Shadow Leaders backed away as the Humans walked up. Then Boris ran forwards as did Majiya and suddenly as Gravebone opened a Portal everybody ran through it but Boris grabbed Majiya and stopped her. Darkclaw, bounded back to the original place as the Portal closed. CURSES, thought Majiya. Darkclaw pounced on top of Boris and wounded him but the Blood Frenzy and Enrage was making Boris feel slightly stronger than a normal Human. Darkclaw ran to the side but Majiya didn't until she smiled. "Goodbye...Humans..." Then she opened a Portal then they jumped through before the Humans could move. It was closed. Who knew where they went? Even Nish and Eladwen couldn't go after them unless they knew where.

"I will avenge my mother", said the nine-year old Boris. "No matter how long it takes, I SWEAR I WILL!"

Boris still stood by this, and his first tear trickled down his cheek, since he became a Warrior.

"I will avenge my mother."
    Last edited by Sea1111; 02-02-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Sea1111

And Majiya was no more.^
    ^