Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Gold rewards in custom multiplayer matches (compared to rewards in custom AI decks)

I know there are few topics about it but no rewards for custom multiplayer matches are really nonsense

Me and my friends stopped playing with each other becouse we get 0 gold.

Please give custom multiplayer matches at least 10 or 15 gold reward (no rating bonus). Why would you do that?

I believe you made 0 rewards for custom multiplayer matches becouse of people that would make 2nd account - play with main account and skip turns on second account. → easy win → reward

Now you can get those easy wins by making useless custom AI deck. You can get 10 gold +some exp by playing against custom AI deck which has not ANY damage dealer so it's quick win.
    But it's not really worth it, is it? The same custom multiplayer matches would not be worth it - if you want to grind, there are AI decks on world map

If custom multiplayer matches had 10/15 gold reward it's still the same grinding as those easy matches against custom AI decks, which is easier to do but it's less fun
    IGN: GR3NADE

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also like playing with friending guildies and I would really appreciate it if they give some rewards for custom games.
    But I can see that people can abuse it and give themselves free wins to get quick gold
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Create 2 accounts, play it on 2 laptops, custom game with each other. Skip till T4 quit, opponent gets gold, rinse and repeat till you get infinite gold.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    zhou:
    Assuming this should have 10 gold reward: You can get way more from playing with AI decks and it would be the same quick easy wins as custom AI deck for the same reward (for example only draw engine cards and ally attachments). Another solution is to increase minimum turns for custom multiplayer matches from 4 to say for example 6
    IGN: GR3NADE

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do agree that a reward would be nice. Maybe even just experience and/or a reduced gold fee, just so that playing versus the AI gives more gold/minute than playing versus self. Could be nice for newer players.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't see a problem with 10 gold. Sure its abusable, but like iClipse says, if the a valid approach to farming gold is better, then they won't ever abuse it because there is a better way to obtaining gold.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am inclined to agree with iClipse as well, if its faster to farm AI there would be no reason to abuse custom games anyways.
    IGN: Adub20