Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by graphlem View Post
    Yeah, actually I agree with you, this would work better with DC for sure... I think he just wanted MS because he eventually wants to drop a Plasme and hide him. But you would get more back for buck, especially with weak 2CC-ers, if it was supplemented by DC's powerful Ambush attack, good call.

And yes, he's definitely going to run out of steam in a hurry, assuming it all went as planned in the first place
    I tried this deck out and I definitely ran out of cards/resources, even with the JD speedstrike combo.

I'm gonna try it out with Darkclaw instead, I think it does kinda work better with Darkclaw... Will keep you guys updated! Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Moonstalker rush builds can scare people ... they never expect it. I had a very effective build like that last summer, though with a slightly different mix of allies. I'd keep the Jeweler's Dream. I'd put in Bazaars instead of Wulven Tracker - people tend to kill them off quickly. Maybe lose the speed strikes. The problem I had last summer was figuring out the right mix and I sorta forgot what I was using. It matter's little if your opp gets draw, I remember I had Molten Destroyers intead of PB because I was throwing out as many weanies as I could. I had some Bad Wolfs along with infernal gargoyles, I had Dark Flayer and Fire Snakes in the mix too, but I don't remember too well. Oh and I did have 3 shadow fonts for emergencies ... but a lot of the games took people off guard they ended up sac'ed which was nice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also had both bloodlust and Full Moon so I could stack them and just punish people.