Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Stories a Little Birdie told me - Fan Fiction

Hi all,

Once again, another compilation thread! This time for my Fan Fiction threads:

1: Meltdown (Complete): The Shadow have arrived, a motley collection of beasts and monsters. But are they just random beasts out for blood, or is there a more insidious goal?

2: Darkness Rising (Complete): The humans have rallied since Ravendark, forming a coherent force. The Shadow have not been idle however, steadily expanding their forces as more of their kind begin to appear. But this war will not be decided by the armies and generals, but by the rogues, scoundrels and turncoats.

3: Exsanguination (Complete): The Shadow forces are shattered, all coherent leadership lost. They are still a threat though, attacking smaller outlying settlements. The constant threat of death in these areas has given rise to a new religion. Are they just poor souls looking for redemption, or is there a darker purpose?

4: The War Within (Complete): Kings and noblemen are being assassinated by a variety of different methods. While most believe they are the work of rival kingdoms, one man believes the attacks are connected and meant to destabilise the region. But who could pull off such a coup, and why?

5: The Resurgence (Complete): The shadow have rallied behind their new leader, flocking to the captured city of Draconia and forming a new Shadow stronghold in the North. Against such a heavily defended target the humans have no choice but to send an infiltrator. But can they trust her, and what else is brewing behind closed doors?

6: Powershifter (Complete): A new hero named Carmila is on the scene in Balor, and she's not out to make friends. Her army is slaughtering both the human and Shadow forces, and the worst part is that those who fall to her army rise again to join it. Yet there is more at stake here than just the war, the future of Balor itself hangs in the balance.

X: Origins (Ongoing): Follow the tales of some of the best known faces in Shadow Era and what defined them.

And this is my Fan Fiction Contest winning entry: End of Days

And my official contribution to SE lore: The Reckoning (Yahoo!)
    Last edited by Preybird; 02-27-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    NEW! The Resurgence, the follow on to The War Within. This will be big, bombastic, and epic.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Updated with my latest story thread, Origins. This is meant to be a series of short stand alone stories about individual characters and what defines them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looking forward to more Majiya and Gargoyle, definetely. Badump bump bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola D View Post
    Nothing escapes The Eye of Sauron... I mean the Eye of Demnchi.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    New tale, Powershifter