Close

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Dark Prophecies v1.731 on Test Server (post bugs here)

Fixed in this version:

FIXED Consuming Fear still works even when A Legend Rises is attached or Superfocus is in play.
    FIXED Celestial Armor's ability prevents Banebow's ability from doing damage.
    FIXED Layarian Diplomat did not disable the passive ability of a spark gaining the +1 attack/hp when another spark was played.
    FIXED Using Madelain's Scepter's ability will trigger Io Void Leviathan.
    FIXED Morbid Acolyte cannot remove Kairos Doombringer's ability.
    FIXED Morphic Armor cannot target Lythite Coating.
    FIXED Morphic Armor cannot target all attachments. See #108, #127, for examples.
    FIXED When Night Owl is killed by Consuming Fear, no card is drawn.
    FIXED When Night Owl is killed by Contaminated Water, no card is drawn. Ripping Fury
    FIXED Ripping Fury is causing 1 attack weapons to damage Wulven Savage and Ironhide Karash. Rolling Boulders
    FIXED Allies are not acting normally when summoned if they were bounced by Rolling Boulders earlier. (see post #80 and #61 for more details) *
    FIXED Rolling boulders is not triggering against steadfast allies. It should trigger, not effect the ally, and then proceed as normal. This goes for snare trap as well.
    FIXED You are able to cast a second Rothem's Visage if the first one has Lythite Coating attached.
    FIXED When Treasure Heirloom is transferred to an opposing ally, when it is destroyed, it still draws cards for the original owner of the card. Happened when Morphic armor was used to transfer it.
    FIXED Treasured Heirloom is triggering when discarded from the hand (check for ruling, currently considered a bug)#74
    FIXED Stolen Treasured Heirlooms are returned to the wrong hand when bounced by Mystic of the Vale.
    FIXED Bug still not fixed where Treasured Heirloom causes a player to draw cards when viewed from the graveyard.
    FIXED Items transformed by Wand of Izikus while Voice of Winter is in play, sometimes get frozen. (NOTE: they are NOT supposed to get frozen)
    FIXED A transformed ally will trigger an opponent's Death Trap. It shouldn't as the ally wasn't summoned.

Known Bugs

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Non-gamebreaking issues:

• Timer does not go up while activating antimatter ability.
    • Cards sometimes gets stuck above everything else. I think this is related to drag and drop functionality or maybe from when playing a card when animation for another card is not yet finished
    • When multiple allies die at the same time, they still go to the graveyard in random order.
    • Morbid Acolyte can target allies with no passive abilities.
    • When activating Punisher's Gauntlets, sometimes none of the valid target allies can be targeted. Cancelling and immediately activating the ability again solves the issue.
    • Drag and drop functionality doesn't work with stolen cards.
    • Some actions seem to make cards larger than normal. (Mystic of the Vale return a hero's Blood Frenzy)
    • The health gain animation from Twilight Tribe Harald is not shown.
    • When Champion of Irum dies he displays a health gain animation. Same goes for allies under King's Pride.
    • When Paladin of Unaxio's ability is used on an ally with Captured Prey attacks, the animation is removed even though it shouldn't be.
    • Erika does not have the stealth animation.
    • When an ally has a large number of attachments equipped, its impossible to select every one. There needs to be an updated way of selecting attachments.
    • Drag and drop functionality is not consistent. There are times when you drag an ally to attack and it will behave as if you clicked it instead even if the ally has no active ability.
    • With War Banner in play, Wild Berserker's attack shows as 3 even while he is still in your hand.
    • Bloodthirsty and Pride of the Mountain trigger when the hero is killed.
    • Some Health Gain/Loss animations are confusing or unnecessary. See #10

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    deserved
    nah

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now, if we can only not find anymore bugs we can finally get this thing out there. x.x

(of course, I do want it bug free. )
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    O, Jeez, there are still bugs...and we have to wait 2 more weeks and hope that they'll be corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Known Bugs
    Sever Ties
    Sever Ties couldn't target an attachment (Enrage).
    OMG, this scares me at most! Old things are messed up too!
    Last edited by meeklosh; 03-22-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Did it honestly take 14 days to fix 19 bugs?
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, the last update was on 8th march
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When allies die there's usually an animation of them healing either 1 of 2 health. They go to the graveyard after but the animation is wrong and potentially confusing. A specific example I remember was using Banebow's ability to kill a Stalward Battleguard and a Jasmine at the same time. Jasmine died, healed 1 health, went to the graveyard, THEN (not at the same time) Battleguard healed 2 health and then went to the graveyard. In this rare situation it can mess up the order of the graveyard.

Also, Gravebone's summon doesn't reset the priority of where the ally goes in the graveyard in the event of a board wipe.
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface