Close

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    How I would perceive it:

5 damage to everybody -> Everybody who is at 0 or under are destroyed -> Rampage trigger resolves. That would mean that your hero is dead before Rampage has the chance to do anything.
    You perceive correctly. I think lentan's post confused a few people, including me.

That's how it should work but it's bugged right now. That's what lentan meant. You should not be able to heal up from 0.

plo
    Rabid Bite's bug

In this thread Mojumbo told me that Rabid Bite can make a protector attack another ally: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-and-protector. However I was suspicious of such a luck and went to test it out, I made the following deck:

1x Moonstalker
    4x Captured Prey
    4x Regeneration
    4x Full Moon
    4x Rabid Bite
    4x Lone Wolf
    4x Bad Santa
    4x Moonlight Bracers
    1x Blood Moon

With this I fought against a custom Boris:
    4x Dirk Saber
    4x Krystoffer Wyld
    4x Puwen Bloodhelm
    4x Katrin the Shieldmaiden
    4x Priest of the Light
    1x Champion of Irum
    4x Aeon Stormcaller
    4x Warrior Training

Try to survive as long as you can until the opponent has tons of allies and a protector on the field, and then used Rabid Bite to see what happens. In this test my opponent ended up once with an Aeon and 7 other allies, and when I used Rabid Bite he attacked the hero, the next turn after this one he had 10 allies and when I used Rabid Bite he attacked the hero.

It's too much too be a "coincidence", this must be a bug and I am pretty sure if you do this you will have the same result.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lark (me) [Elementis] vs NotReallyTho [Zhanna] 8:45 PM EST

I had a Io Void Leviathan on the board with a Aldmor Conduit in my support and Super Focus on my hero. My Opponent had Bazaar in play with Divine Connection on his hero. Opponent plays Knight of the GD and plays Holy Shield on him. I play Morphic Armor and steal his Holy Shield and put it on my IVL.

Glitch 1: I see Holy Shield go into my opponent's deck, I see the animation on my IVL but I did not see the Holy Shield on my IVL.

I proceded to attack the KotGD which I killed in one hit. I ended my turn.

Glitch 2: All 4 of the cards in my hand moved to the right like I had 4 invisible cards beside them on the left.

The opponent played Bad Santa.

Glitch 3: None of us got cards and the Bad Santa was frozen on my screen, but I could still change camera angles and see beneath it.

The opponent then activated my Aldmor Conduit.

Glitch 4: None of us got cards. I didn't see him activate Aldmor Conduit as Bad Santa was on my screen still.

The opponent ended his turn.

Glitch 5: I had an immediate 'End Turn' button on my screen (no sacrifice option) and I could spam click it and nothing would happen. Each of us tried to offer draw, neither of us could accept it even when we clicked the accept button. My turn timer ran out, nothing happened, it just stayed at 0:00.

I left the match.

Glitch 6: It showed 'Defeat' on my screen. Looking at the match it shows that I won. When you re-watch the match the end screen shows 'Draw'.

Check the game out and have fun!

EDIT: So I faced the same guy with the same decks again randomly in QM and the same situation came up and glitched the same way except I was able to keep playing as he didn't use Bad Santa. We played the rest of the game with messed up hands. The poor guy thinks I'm a hacker or something now and is raging at support haha. I remember when I thought people were hackers :P
    Last edited by Flynn; 04-07-2013 at 02:35 AM.
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've noticed this glitch isn't reported even though it's like a year old...

Sometimes when you're in a match the game freezes. Each player sees that it's the other player's turn and absolutely nothing happens ever. You can type, you can offer draw, but some people are assholes and won't accept a draw. Other times you're about to win and this happens and they won't give you your win (matters if it's in Meltdown on the real server). I'm sure everyone knows about this damn bug so why isn't it fixed? Why isn't it listed on here as a bug? It's the worst bug in the game, worse than any other listed here.

Want a lovely example?

See that game at the top of the list. It's been on for 10 HOURS. I don't want to leave and lose Meltdown ranking and clearly neither does my opponent. I offered him a draw and he declined it and prefers to be an asshole instead.

What am I supposed to do in this situation?!?!? That's an actual question. What do I do?
    Last edited by Flynn; 04-07-2013 at 02:36 AM. Reason: taking out swear words, not sure if we're allowed to swear on here
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

plo
    There is a bug with Portal and Magma Jackal, search pzd vs Unth, in this game my opponent summoned a MJ while he had Portal, and even so he did not have haste.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Drag & drop bug:
    When I have Wrath of the Forest on table and use Sacrificial Lamb I get instant 1-3 cards depending on the ally sacrificed and one more 1sec later for the armor effect. If I drag out a card in that 1sec and try to use it it disappears and later gets stuck on the middle of the screen in that camera angle. Reproduced it against AI too.
    edit: happened on test server but might be in better place in live server bugs since no DP cards involved.
    Last edited by Piotrow; 04-07-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    toll bridge isn't present in flap abilities

(sorry for the english )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Frango View Post
    toll bridge isn't present in flap??? abilities

(sorry for the english )
    ??? When filtering for Abilities in the Merchant, or ???

Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    ??? When filtering for Abilities in the Merchant, or ???

nop! when filtering for abilities in the "deck"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Analfrustratedp vs Akiros

Roughly turn 5ish

1. Akiros has Yari Spearmen on the field
    2. Anal plays Rider of Elos, followed by Retreat targeting Yari Spearmen
    3. Cannot select my retreat target (I lose the resources), and whenever the camera is on his side of the field, Retreat pops up in the middle of the screen.
    I hit you because I love you ~ (ノ・ェ・)ノ