Close

Thread: Kingdom CCG

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Kingdom CCG

Anyone tried this game before?

You play a hero much like Shadow Era with allies/critters and supporting spells/weapons and armors. Each turn, you will be given a few cards to start with, but after that you have to confirm your end phase to go forward. It’s pretty nasty if you accidentally hit “Clear” before your battle, you will have no card allies/critters in play to attack or defend. As there are only three slots open for placing allies/critter cards, you should first check your cards for their functions and limitations. You have your hero’s Mana in the interface next to HP which mainly works much like resources for playing card. For every turn, you can will gain certain amount of Mana depending on the heroes you chose to play with but you should be careful with it as your incomes are limited
    In Kingdoms CCG, you will be offered with several types of cards. Some accept direct placement in the slot, while others can only be used based on other cards, and some can be used to create certain status. You are free of attack the opponent's hero if your opposing slot is open and allies produce a crypt that last certain amount of turns when they die leaving you vunerable to opposing attacks. And for every attack you receive, your HP decreases accordingly. No matter how weak your cards are, it can still help simply by blocking the attacks. So practically you have to think one round ahead. You can choose to remove crypts earlier by consuming extra Mana. The cards you draw are randomly stacked in the deck. If you don’t need certain card, you can "sac" it and gain 1 Mana, but you will in short of one choice so be cautious doing it.
    Obviously the party who has his HP decreased to 0 will lose the game. Sounds simple, right?
    But then again it can get interesting for the strategies you can have with you heroes and allies working with to compliment each others; also you can have a lot of fun leveling up in their solo campaign mode if you are tired of PvP. Less cards to deal with and provides a shorter gameplay durations to those that are like me that don't really have time to sit and wait for the whole hour for a game. There's in game chatrooms integrated and also some very bright and colourful artworks.

Some interesting attractions to me:
    6 Kingdoms with their own magic style and Creatures.
    21 amazing heroes with their own unique ability and playing style.
    300+ unique play cards with new cards being added constantly.
    Single player and multiplayer battles.
    Did I mention Guild wars as well?

I recommend anyone to give it a try if they liked SE a lot like me but need some breath of fresh air else.

Kingdoms CCG
    Geckt - The Midnight Hunter
    Ign:BP Geckt
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn
    1st in Meet and Beat Meltdown Physical Tournament
    Our Guild Recruitment Thread

FAQs For New Players
    SE digital foil Trading Group

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i gave this a try and seems good.
    its technically or visually not as attractive as shadow era but has some good espects

it has all things SE should have for example.

1) a proper quest line and challenges to earn extra gold (online and campaign)
    2) from what i can see and what geckt says guild battles
    3) they also have specific rules for deck building what i think is quite an interesting factor
    4) they also have a list of interesting facts (what i love) like max or lowest amount of turns it took you to win, most HP at win, most allies played. << this could be very interesting in SE

not sure how long this game has been around but wish some of this stuff would be implemented into SE.

like sleeves and playmats what are coming are aesthetically good but add nothing to the gameplay,
    perhaps im just getting annoyed at the lack of development in the game apart from the expansion. ive played for a year now and it seems im doing the same old sort of stuff than when i started, meltdown is for the rich, sleeves are a crystal sink for those who have spare. foils, another cosmetic factor. need some extra functionality to revive the game as well as the expansion.
    rant over

anyway geckt if u want to add me and play my username is vortexo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex143 View Post
    i gave this a try and seems good.
    its technically or visually not as attractive as shadow era but has some good espects

it has all things SE should have for example.

1) a proper quest line and challenges to earn extra gold (online and campaign)
    2) from what i can see and what geckt says guild battles
    3) they also have specific rules for deck building what i think is quite an interesting factor
    4) they also have a list of interesting facts (what i love) like max or lowest amount of turns it took you to win, most HP at win, most allies played. << this could be very interesting in SE

not sure how long this game has been around but wish some of this stuff would be implemented into SE.

like sleeves and playmats what are coming are aesthetically good but add nothing to the gameplay,
    perhaps im just getting annoyed at the lack of development in the game apart from the expansion. ive played for a year now and it seems im doing the same old sort of stuff than when i started, meltdown is for the rich, sleeves are a crystal sink for those who have spare. foils, another cosmetic factor. need some extra functionality to revive the game as well as the expansion.
    rant over

anyway geckt if u want to add me and play my username is vortexo
    Will do.
    Geckt - The Midnight Hunter
    Ign:BP Geckt
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn
    1st in Meet and Beat Meltdown Physical Tournament
    Our Guild Recruitment Thread

FAQs For New Players
    SE digital foil Trading Group