Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What to do with the SC?

Hi all, I'm fairly neew to the game (been playing for a week) and I have built a fairly competitive Zaladar deck (40 good cards). I bought 200 crystals and I've gone through them already buying a previous deck for Eldawen and one for Zaladar. So, on to the question:

Now I have another 100 crystals to use, but I have no idea what I should do. Should I buy an Elemental deck or the Call of the Crystals pack? Can i get something in the CotC pack that I can't buy using gold? Should I buy another deck that is more expensive gold-wise to sell the cards?

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It depends on whether you want to tweak your competitive Zaladar (in which case I'd buy an Elemental starter deck, sell the contents for gold and buy the cards you want to add) or try a new hero (in which case I'd get a class deck for that hero and sell spare or lame cards from that for gold to enhance it).

Booster packs can give foils (1:5 chance). Everything else can be bought for gold.

Welcome, by the way

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoespacial View Post
    Hi all, I'm fairly neew to the game (been playing for a week) and I have built a fairly competitive Zaladar deck (40 good cards). I bought 200 crystals and I've gone through them already buying a previous deck for Eldawen and one for Zaladar. So, on to the question:

Now I have another 100 crystals to use, but I have no idea what I should do. Should I buy an Elemental deck or the Call of the Crystals pack? Can i get something in the CotC pack that I can't buy using gold? Should I buy another deck that is more expensive gold-wise to sell the cards?

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks!
    Welcome to SE and the forum! You found us! Happy to have ya! Gondorians advice is solid so do what you wish. The way we started was simply playing and earning a lot of gold on the AI and then the live game. But playing other heroes is a blast and very important if you want to learn the whole game!
    Hope to see you on the field!
    Kip
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums.
    The best man for advice has spoken.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Host a popup tournament with it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, thanks for the advice and specially for the warm welcome. I'm really enjoying the game and can't wait for the Dark Prophecies update!