Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by araedros View Post
    So does the tooth kill an ally by just attacking or it has to deal damage?
    Would it kill a Worm by just attacking it?
    It will kill just by attacking the ally.

So yeah, Warrior with DT on, if he attacks a Sandworm, the Sandworm dies. But note that it only kills >5CC while attacking (on his turn), not defending (on opponent's turn).
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find that DT is useful as a 1-for-1 most of the time, because of its low durability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's properly powered. It's very similar to mind control. It's weaker in that no damage to hero, but stronger in that hypothetically it can kill up to 3.

I run a Boris/Ter Adun control deck (the passive aggressive deck listed on the forums) and I use DT as a continuation of Boris' ability. It 95% of the time only kills 1 fattie, & despite its 3 durability, it is treated like a 1-shot strike.

Also keep in mind that it can't slip through stealth so, given its high cost, it's arguably underpowered. I'd go for this costing 5cc, but I'm a homer for warriors so I'd be happy if it was 1cc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayAppleSE View Post
    It's properly powered. It's very similar to mind control. It's weaker in that no damage to hero, but stronger in that hypothetically it can kill up to 3.

I run a Boris/Ter Adun control deck (the passive aggressive deck listed on the forums) and I use DT as a continuation of Boris' ability. It 95% of the time only kills 1 fattie, & despite its 3 durability, it is treated like a 1-shot strike.

Also keep in mind that it can't slip through stealth so, given its high cost, it's arguably underpowered. I'd go for this costing 5cc, but I'm a homer for warriors so I'd be happy if it was 1cc
    Even if it only works once it means your opponent still needs to deal with it rather then your allies so in that regard it is far better than a one use kill. I honestly think its priced about right. Its not the most powerful card in the game but it helps warriors with a weak spot. Also not all classes are equally good at the things they have cards for doing for example FB>Smite>>SB (note despite this SB is used way more than smite because priests do not need smite that much eventhough it is a good card.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I feel that the only ally that needs an insta-kill is Aion. There are much cheaper options to deal with any other ally threat. In otherwords I don't see DT as that useful. It may be a necessity but not that useful.