Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool

This is so awesome !!
    Really creative deck .

However, I have some question about choosing card.

1. Bad Santa -> Whenever I play your deck, I can't use Bad Santa because I already have full hand but my opposite have few card. So, I change Bad Santa to Blood Frenzy.

2. Aldmor Conduit -> I usually can't use Aldmor Conduit because the meta game that players always use item that really effect the game. So, it is one of my problem that I can't choose the draw engine for this deck, but still okay without using any draw engine.

3. Snow Sapphire -> After I test SS,I usually replace SS to Rothem’s Visage because I think Rothem usually better than SS on my game. Resist from weapon and 1-2 ally, just you will get a few damage. If your opposite use weapon, it will help you reduce damage until you have enough shadow energy to destroy it by Ter Adun ability(I may just take 1-3 turn).

Anyway, your deck is so amazing. Very powerful & really fun.
    lot of thanks for sharing PreyBird.
    My ID : Marcus147

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yo Marcus, maybe u could share with us how u play this deck, since:

1. Bad Santa - this deck needs a LOT of resources, you shouldnt be having full hand (ideally), also part of this decks startegy is to make your opponent run out of cards (empty deck), which is where Santa=3damage (Futurama Kill))))), Blood Frenzy odesn't fit the decks strategy either simply cuz it likels long games, which means BF causes you too much damage

2. Aldmor Conduit - ofc this is not preferrable draw engine in many matchups, but thing to notice is that vs heroes like say Banebow/Zal you can force them to make tough decisions (...which can slow down their ability), and if u ever felt its giving opponent too much advantage, u can always destroy it using your own ability. however this one is more of an emergency break than anything (most of teh time that is)

3. SS - while i agree with Rothems being better in its way, i still feel SS is one of the, if not The key card of this deck as no other armor stalls your opponent better than this one
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks a lot 4Ak.
    I got your idea.
    My ID : Marcus147

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just curious as to if you have or have been planning on updating this deck again?
    I've tested it a few times, swapping cards around, and from my experience the sight of Ter just seems to catch everyone off guard. Its like the mere presence of Ter's ability seems to force an involuntarily conservative and cautious play style reaction from most players and they're not fond of performing under those circumstances. Its surprising how frequently the opponent will completely screw themselves over with their curve trying to find a way around not having an item destroyed that they haven't even played yet. He's definitely a fun hero to drag out into the quick match field for those reasons alone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic Gunner View Post
    Just curious as to if you have or have been planning on updating this deck again?
    I've tested it a few times, swapping cards around, and from my experience the sight of Ter just seems to catch everyone off guard. Its like the mere presence of Ter's ability seems to force an involuntarily conservative and cautious play style reaction from most players and they're not fond of performing under those circumstances. Its surprising how frequently the opponent will completely screw themselves over with their curve trying to find a way around not having an item destroyed that they haven't even played yet. He's definitely a fun hero to drag out into the quick match field for those reasons alone.
    Hey man, majorly late reply, sorry.

At the moment I haven't really been focusing on a new Spartan, but I always like to revisit old decks and I'm thinking you could make a nasty stall deck with some of the new tools out there.

So basically I haven't made any plans YET, but I will no doubt visit it in the future.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!