Close

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    wouldn't sac lamp be better than BS, since you can get card from ally that are about to die due to evil ascendant?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by azx634 View Post
    wouldn't sac lamp be better than BS, since you can get card from ally that are about to die due to evil ascendant?
    You don't really have enough allies to power Sac Lamb. I did definitely consider it though.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by azx634 View Post
    would lo Void Leviathan be good for this deck, since it will prevent enemy from using the Aldmor Conduit?
    As was explained to me once by one of my guild mates, is there really a time you'd rather have a Leviathan or Crystal Titan on the board rather than a Plasma Behemoth? Assuming any of them live a turn to come back around to you, the PB is going to have more impact on the game state than either of the others.

The others may be more "fun," I guess, but PB is clearly the stronger play for (5) in almost any reasonable scenario.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's where I ended up after playtesting. Deck seemed to max out around 290, couldn't break 300 with it. Any advice?

39 + Ter

4x Furion Terror
    4x Stalwart Battleguard

3x Rampage
    1x Enrage
    4x Crippling Blow
    2x Shield Bash
    4x Evil Ascendant
    4x Bad Santa
    2x Arthyle's Crypt

4x Bezerker's Edge
    4x Reserve Weapon
    3x Snow Sapphire

Very slight differences between the deck I modified, and the one in the OP. One difference is I use 4x Stalwart Battleguard. I found that the curve was awkward since too many things cost 5 resources. (SK, FT, RW, Zerker...) So I wanted something that could balance out the curve at the (4) slot. You don't always want a Rampage out T4, sometimes a 5/6 can surprise the hell out of your opponent. It's big enough to kill a Garg which is great for this deck. I found that the Stalwarts give this deck way more reach and firepower, as they can kill pretty quickly with a Zerker out.

After that, I wanted Arthyle's Crypt because I lost attrition wars to Zaladar decks with Eternal Renewal/Soul Reaper/Infinity Core. I felt that Ter should be the hero to win those types of games, and Crypt gives you the option to do that. It's easier to cast at (2), and can set you up for endless FT chains.

Then, I added Shield Bashes. Again, I wanted to lower the curve a bit. Also they are just useful to combine with EA and FT to kill allies, saving your weapon for their hero.

There were some other things I tested but that list is more/less the best I can do at the moment.
    A1 1ndeed - The Black Lotus of A1 - A1: Evolution in Theory

And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know.
    In a coat of gold, or a coat of red, a lion still has claws;
    And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I ran Stalwart in a version as well, replacing Brax Veteran. It was good to have an alternate 4 drop but I found my opponent was still dealing with it easily enough (still a solid choice and it is a worthy inclusion). If you are running Stalwart maybe replace Snow Sapphire with Rothem's Visage for some portal punch. (but truthfully SK works just as well in that scenario).

When I ran Crypt I found I would drop my deck into stasis, as the draw wasn't super powerful I would end up recycling the same card and it would reduce my options should my opponent pull a surprise package. Plus as you have even less draw than my version that problem would be exacerbated.

Shield Bash is a great choice.

Personally I think your build is very good, different to mine but well put together.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree about Crypt blocking your draw, thats def a problem I noticed. Maybe Crypt would combo better with Aldmor Conduit so you can draw it right away?

I dunno. Im trying all different semi-solo Ter decks, but cant push one past 300.
    A1 1ndeed - The Black Lotus of A1 - A1: Evolution in Theory

And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know.
    In a coat of gold, or a coat of red, a lion still has claws;
    And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ndeed View Post
    I agree about Crypt blocking your draw, thats def a problem I noticed. Maybe Crypt would combo better with Aldmor Conduit so you can draw it right away?

I dunno. Im trying all different semi-solo Ter decks, but cant push one past 300.
    Yeah that works with Aldmor. It's not an easy archetype to get right and even more difficult to play.

Maybe try a faster version with Blood Frenzy and Rothem's Visage to build up to a massive haste finish?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How about Mournblade instead of Berserker's Edge?
    And maybe add a Ogloth the Glutton since this deck wipes the board so hard.
    I was thinking about Retreat! but i forgot his not human.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabamar View Post
    How about Mournblade instead of Berserker's Edge?
    And maybe add a Ogloth the Glutton since this deck wipes the board so hard.
    I was thinking about Retreat! but i forgot his not human.
    Mournblade doesn't build as reliably as the deck wipes slowly. Oggy is a prime target because he's the only ally youll have out, and will rarely if ever survive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    Maybe try a faster version with Blood Frenzy and Rothem's Visage to build up to a massive haste finish?
    ...+1 for BF - i haven't found much use for Crypt w/o BF since BF if The Card that makes sure u don't end up recycling the same ally. my additional in case of BF would b adding more Enrage to make sure u can pull of the Enrage+Rampage synergy on a more consistent basis as it will b needed a whole lot more (perhaps 2 of each, with BF and Santa that should be enough).

in that case i guess the deck can work as control with Saphire and don't suffer too much

..although, if im playing this and face Zhanna/Jericho i might as well just say GG and leave right away )))))))))
    "This is who I am, nobody said you had to like it."

TJ 4Ak
    Vermilion Bird
    The Holy Beast of...
    Team Juggernauts