Close

Hybrid View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

For asking i loose all

In the past days i sent a Mail to the support People just to ask if they know where were my cards, It's been more than a year since i placed the order and never recived them. Then after a week they said that they don't know and offered a refund, i said i don't want a refund, i had used some of the crystals they gave me and i wanted the bonus they are going to send. I don't play much and i just bougth the $10 pack, i guess Wulven will lose money if they send me the booster box, but they promised some bonus.
    Even thought i said i don't want the refund they made it. Now just for asking if they know where are my package i lose all, the cards, the bonus and now i have -900 shadow crystals in the online game. Do some one think this fair?
    We all love the game and we support it in the way we can, maybe i can't spent lots of money in cards, but i made some promotion and some people bought them, how can i trust the team now?
    Like i said to the support before it's not about money, it's about getting what i was told i will get.
    Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i get what i deserve, but all i know is that I didn't said nothing everytime they change the date of deliver, i dind't complain for the long time of waiting until today, because after 13 months all i get is NOTHING, just a Mail with a "we are sorry, what you want us to do now?" and a not wanted refund. This is they way Wulven deals with troubles? Just erase them and pretend they don't exist?
    I'm angry and disappointed. I really belived in this game. I thought they care for they players, maybe i was wrong in this to.
    I'm sorry for making other people lose their time trying to read this ( enlish it's not my language ), i'm sorry if my problem bothers you but i needed to say something. I just don't think this is right.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Yelek; 03-05-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Bonus-summary

You still not recieve the first preorder cards ?
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by miloboy View Post
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Bonus-summary

You still not recieve the first preorder cards ?
    Yup, that's what he said, it's easy to understand, so why asking? And he will never receive it since he got a refund, and no bonus either, and is actually at -900SC....

Sorry to hear that bro.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow man, what a disaster... Sorry to hear.
    Kick'n ass then feelin' bad for 'em after.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not sure the details of this case, or why you were given a refund if you didn't want a refund. But if you didn't receive a package that was shipped like 8 months ago, then there's not much we can do to help you now. It is likely stuck in your local customs office. As for the bonuses, if you didn't want a refund then please email sales@wulven.com and we can look into your case further.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm also encountered similar issue and wrote to support. I didnt check till recently because i was away from the delivered address and busy with family/work. I've received my completed playset (x4 each) n premium foil + exclusive foil but realised that i didnt received my starter deck n premium foil + exclusive foil when I checked. I got replied from support if i want a refund and i said NO. Then support replied that it will take LONG time to settle and the case had been passed to Kyle and that he will look into it. But when? I don't know....
    To think that I've ordered another complete playset for DP.......what went wrong? Those who paid with passion for the game thinking to help support this games? I don't know......

Hopefully we can get good response.

P.S : yes I got replied from Luong Nguyen, the support
    Last edited by starfish; 03-06-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by starfish View Post
    P.S : yes I got replied from Luong Nguyen, the support
    I remember this name
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm surprised that so many people read my post. When i wrote this i thought just 10 or 20 will read it. Thanks to everyone who take some time trying to understand me, even i get a reply from Kyle himself. Sadly i read that some other person have a similar issue. I wonder if there are other people with problems with the support team. In my case Tri Dao was the person who said that Kyle was who look into my trouble and HE giveme the refund as an apologize. I'm starting to think that the support people are the ones that are making big mistakes, maybe they are taking the decisions without consulting Kyle, i don't know. I'll write to Wulven sales Mail but i doubt they can help.