Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dork Prophecies - fan friction

Lycra Spandex stood on the stone-railed balcony, poised on the balls of her feet, watching the skirmish unfold. While one eye was on the fighting below, Lycra knew her primary task: to take out any enemy reinforcements attempting to enter the fray. Beneath her, Graveboner's face lit up, suddenly suffused with the light of arcane energy.

A portal. Gotta rock! And Lycra leapt lithely, depriving the Shadow mage of an ally's support.

"How does this even make sense?", Lycra muttered under her breath to no one in particular. I'm a ninja assassin, but my specialty is to randomly interfere with the flow of battle?

"I wouldn't know. I'm just a flip-skirt!" It was Jazz, one of the Roseclit 'twins'. Her half-sister Rilly darting out, picking up a whip, and tossing it to Lance.

"Have a kankle-breaker", he hissed, flicking the weapon at his approaching foe. The beast was ginormous, and appeared to be getting bigger. Yomom the Mutton, one of the largest land animals known in Gaylord, was reputed to have a taste for Asian.

Rilly blanched. "I'm outta here!"

To be continued?
    Last edited by a player; 02-26-2013 at 05:20 PM.