Close

Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHBK View Post
    Why do you apologize? 0.o
    You said nothing wrong and that guy is just being harsh for no reason, to you and to Kip Thorp too.
    I honestly see nothing wrong in using every single way available to let people know about the preorer.
    No reason to call someone a "dork" for that of (for not agreeing with me).
    Agree. How would customers know if there are preorders available if they had not been notified?
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHBK View Post
    Why do you apologize? 0.o
    You said nothing wrong and that guy is just being harsh for no reason, to you and to Kip Thorp too.
    I honestly see nothing wrong in using every single way available to let people know about the preorer.
    No reason to call someone a "dork" for that (or for not agreeing with me).
    I'm sorry, but I agree with Demnchi and Kip thorp...

...and therefore, I agree with you, TripleHBK, except about the apologizing. Most fights occur when both sides feel, or figure, or assume, or insist, that they did nothing wrong, and it's the other guy's fault that things are escalating.

Demnchi said he's sorry if he said anything insulting or inflammatory, because he didn't mean to. I think he's sincere, and there's no reason for belligerence.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post

...and therefore, I agree with you, TripleHBK, except about the apologizing. Most fights occur when both sides feel, or figure, or assume, or insist, that they did nothing wrong, and it's the other guy's fault that things are escalating.

Demnchi said he's sorry if he said anything insulting or inflammatory, because he didn't mean to. I think he's sincere, and there's no reason for belligerence.
    Look guys, Jets thought it was stupid of me to suggest in game mail when the annoncement is on the loading page, I answered back and so did Demnchi. He really doesnt like the idea and since I started it I will try and finish it and stop waiting people's time.

Jets has every right to his opinion even if it means calling me a dork. BFD
    Demnchi should not have said sorry because I believe the hostility ( mild at that) was created by me although I thank him for agreeing in some part with my post. And Mr D did absolutely nothing wrong. He the most even tempered person I've met here and he's a moderator which deserves some respect.

Jets, I will always hold to this dorky idea of using the in game mail but if you don't like it don't use it I'm sorry it ticked you off but I will never back down from what a great idea it is and I look forward to you view as well. That's what the forum is all about, discussion of ideas. So let's reset the game. 1 for in game mail and 1 against, were even my friend.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Because people will surely want the cards when they've played with them on live server, so normal prices can be charged then. This is a special deal in advance of that.
    Hello Gondorian, being that it's a special deal and a great one, why hasn't Wulven let all the non forum players know about it on an in game mail? 1hr pro gaming time + possible increase in revenue = DP out on the live server!
    Hope the Family is well!
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    alright sorry for coming off as an asshole. I'm not against your idea. Wulven did send out some e-mails so I'm sure they're not oblivious to the concept and I'd bet they have their reasons for doing things the way they are. but I'm also not against you posting on here to garner support for your idea. What I think is silly is that you are boycotting purchasing the product until your idea gets enacted. How many other goods do you do that with? Probably none. If you like the product, buy it. If you don't, don't.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    People boycott stuff exactly because they don't agree with something the retailer/seller does, regardless of the quality of the product itself.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    and kip's boycott is because they aren't directly e-mailing him. I think that's stupid. That's my opinion. I have nothing against kip as a person and he seems like a cool member of the forums from the other posts I've read. That's that. honestly, sorry for bringing it up I really don't care that much to be arguing about it.
    Last edited by Jets; 03-17-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    alright sorry for coming off as an asshole. I'm not against your idea. Wulven did send out some e-mails so I'm sure they're not oblivious to the concept and I'd bet they have their reasons for doing things the way they are. but I'm also not against you posting on here to garner support for your idea. What I think is silly is that you are boycotting purchasing the product until your idea gets enacted. How many other goods do you do that with? Probably none. If you like the product, buy it. If you don't, don't.
    Jets, that's why I said you missed, I boycott nothing!(especially not SE) I have physical cards. Not many but hey I got em. Also I am specifically talking about the live server- in game mail. Not e- mail! Not x@y.com....this thing that is sooo underused (because it costs 10 gold? Virtual stamp or what). That the players would respond.. In order to view this mail you have to want to play the game.. It such a no brainer!!! It's a captured audiences thet want to be there they will read the mail...

In short it's not just email, it's something that is part of the game !
    Glad to have a conversation with you Jets.
    I respect your point of view
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post

I didn't say Demnchi wasn't sincere, I just thought he had nothing to apologize.
    I see that Jets still hasn't understood what Kip Thorp (and therefore Demnchi and me) is trying to say, so I'll try and say it too:
    no one is boycotting anything here, we're just suggesting Wulven to use every method they have at disposal to promote their game and make people buy the cards from the preorder.
    That'd be all from me.
    Peace out.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Hello Gondorian, being that it's a special deal and a great one, why hasn't Wulven let all the non forum players know about it on an in game mail? 1hr pro gaming time + possible increase in revenue = DP out on the live server!
    Hope the Family is well!
    Sometimes you need to be savvy enough to find great deals, rather than have them fall into your lap?

I'd like for in-game mail to be used, but I guess Kyle is busy bug squishing.