Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Newbie needs help building Zalandar deck

Hey guys, I'm incredibly new at this game, so I'd like to listen to some protips before I blow all my money on useless cards.

In fact, I blew my measly savings already on a Zalandar hero card, a Spark, and a Transfusion (not sure if that's the right name, the card that takes a random card from the opponent's hand).

So, if you guys have any money making tips, suggestions on what cards to get (generally), and what I should do with my 100 crystals i have in store, I'd love to know. I have the standard male mage deck right now, with the 3 additional cards. I guess i need around 3.5k gold to make the full deck ,which is around 150 game wins. That's a lot T_T.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd suggest you buy an Elemental starter pack if you're building a Zaladar deck; he is an Elemental after all. Before you go buying more cards with gold, review the deck list for starter packs.

As for money making tips, if you haven't already done so, tap on your Shadow Crystals, at the merchant, and tap on Earn Crystals. Doing this on an iOS device will allow you to earn easy Shadow Crystals. Other than that, if you can't or don't want to buy Shadow Crystals--they're really cheap, 100 for $1--you could earn some through SuperRewards.