Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck is a riot to play.... 4 matches :
    win (timeout or quit)
    win
    Sync Error
    Other guy quit before I could get exp.... stupid as he was also playing Zaladar, must've got mad at me for stealing his cards

Also, so far I haven't seen the need for AoA but that doesn't mean it couldn't come up. Worst case its resource fodder
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just took this deck out for a try against the AI. Obviously there's no challenge there, but at least it gives me a few rounds to practice playing the deck. And after 3 games, I gotta say, this deck is really really fun to play. My second game I managed to renew my deck, draw the entire dozen or so cards, then renew it again with 4 sparks on the table. Too much fun!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try it against live opponents. It is absolutely hilarious to turn around and pull out a win when you are way down. I played a great match against a guy with 15 more cards and a pesky deck and won. Heck came close to decking him. He played a great game though.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's the deck list, and I think it is one of the more inventive decks that synthesizes the strengths of other decks.

1 Zaladar

4 Sparks

4 Bad Santa
    4 Bazaar

3 Shriek of Vengeance
    3 Transference
    2 Feedback
    4 Here Be Monsters
    3 Mind Control
    2 Eternal Renewal

30 cards

Hi all. Need some help here. Noob here, need some help. I can't get similar deck of the same category to work. I find it hard to survive with Zaladar without the healing abilities of Elementalis. Even if I am going second, with the extra shadow gem ability, I had already take a bunch of damage. Unless I have more then 2 sparks with my starting hand, then maybe the enemy will attack the spark instead of me. But the normal situation will be I may just have 1 spark and I can't kill that enemy's blake. Even by the time my shadow gem is up to 4 ready to zap of 2 of the enemy, he would already have enough resource to cast something with 4 life, Jasmine or worse ... Aldon, giving anything that survive a + 1.
    Board control cards are mind control but only available at my turn 5. Enemy will probably not cast anything that they can kill easily since I am using elemental anyway. Even if I am effectively spaming HBM, I will still be taking some damage unless I start first. But if I am turn 1 and enemy is human, then blakes and puwens will still be around and I can only zap them 1 turn behind with the shadow gem disadvantage. WHAT THE F*** AM I DOING WRONG?
    And may I ask which F***ing card should I sac on the first few turns??? General rule is that if I am holding a high resource card I should sac it first, but the only high resource card will be eternal renewal - non sac-able, and mind control. But mind control have only 3 copies so I dont feel good sac-ing it. Usually I will sac bad santa.

Maybe Narziss had created this deck under his own playing still and that is why I can get it to work using my playing style.

Anyway below will be 2 of my elemental deck and I hope you guys can gimme some advise.

1 ELEMENTALIS
    2 fire snake
    4 sparks
    3 Energy discharge
    3 transference
    3 mind control
    2 eternal renewal
    3 HBM
    3 SoV
    3 Bazaar
    2 Bad Santa
    2 Armor of ages
    31 cards
    Sparks and Snakes are for Sac-ing only. I find it hard to keep this within 30. Never won only like 2 out of 5 games in 360 range. only 2 bad santa because most of the time I find myself Sac-ing it when i see one. I know I should be saving it till late game when enemy run out of cards but a lot of time I find my self desperately trying to get my resource up to 5 or 6 so that I can cast armor or energy discharge.

1 Zaladar
    4 Eternal Gargoyle
    4 Sparks
    4 Snakes
    2 plasma behemoth
    3 transference
    3 mind control
    3 bloodlust
    2 shards of power
    3 bad santa
    1 eternal renewal

For this deck if I will just try to cast 2 to 3 one cost creatures out there, and eternal gargoyle by turn 3. Then blood lust to bring enemy's life down. The only time I will drop a shard of power is when if I also have a bloodlust and I am having 6 resources and it's instant death for my enemy.
    Currently having more luck with this deck.

For the more experience player player elementals out there, please give me some advise on how to fine tune this 2 decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would this deck work with Elementalis? I would add in Energy discharge as well as I wouldn't have Zaladars ability.

I am trying to get Calmdown to send me his elementalis deck via PM but his mailbox is full.
    Last edited by TotallyImba; 03-31-2011 at 07:43 AM.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    narziss. . .
    i don't know if i should call you genius, or if i should just call you sick.
    either way i'm testing both versions of your deck out, and it's pretty disgusting. . .especially when you transference your opponet's here be monsters! lmfao >.<" good times.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I deckburned a 65 card boris deck with your build. It took like an hour, and I feel like a whore. Goodnight.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Covat View Post
    I deckburned a 65 card boris deck with your build. It took like an hour, and I feel like a whore. Goodnight.
    . . .
    /win.
    . . .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    hahahahaha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    Would this deck work with Elementalis? I would add in Energy discharge as well as I wouldn't have Zaladars ability.

I am trying to get Calmdown to send me his elementalis deck via PM but his mailbox is full.
    Yeh if I dont delete my PMs every few hours I hit the 50 limit in no time. And this board has storage turned off so I dont see the ones I missed My box is clear now!
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club