Close

View Poll Results: On the average, how many of those cards do you use in your competitive decks?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • from 0 to 4

3 60.00%
  • from 5 to 8

2 40.00%
  • from 9 to 12

0 0%
  • from 13 to 16

0 0%
  • from 17 to 20

0 0%
  • more than 20

0 0%
    plo

How many enemy attachment and negative effect cards do you use in your competit deck?

It's just that I want to avaliate how good healing touch would be in my deck, also if possible it would be useful if you told what these cards are. Thanks in advance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    These results will probably undervalue the usefulness of healing touch. The card's value, for me, lies in it's flexibility. I.e. it not only dispels negative effects from attachments... it can dispel negative effects from weapons and abilities AND most importantly, it can keeps you and your allies alive... a Zhanna with 26 + 16 health can be difficult to mow down

So in conclusion. I reccomend you keep 4 of them in your deck hope this has helped and all the best to you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Jay View Post
    The card's value, for me, lies in it's flexibility.
    So in conclusion. I recommend you keep 4 of them in your deck
    All is said : healing + putting back cards in the fight (cancelling a crippling blow on an Aeon or a Raven alone can win a game)

plo
    I understand how useful healing touch is, and my CotC deck had 4 of them. But I have a strict rule that I can not have more than 40 cards, because having more of them would decrease the odds I have of getting the cards I need the most, like tidal wave, which I need to be sure to draw at least on T6.
    In my DP deck I made below I have 40 cards, and to add healing touch I have to decide which card to remove to add it, but it is a very tough decision.
    This is my DP zhanna:
    2x puwen bloodhelm: the purpose of this card is mainly to distract my opponent early game because my early game board control is not good, so I don't take damage early, and them wipe the board with tidal wave.
    4x champion of Irum: he serves the same purpose as puwen.
    4x tidal wave: perhaps the beast board wipe there is.
    4x focus of mind: perhaps the best item destruction there is.
    4x devoted lightbearer: the same as puwen and chap of Irum, and also allows to summon fatties earlier.
    4x wizent's staff: a draw engine, I want to make sure I have at least 1 draw on T4.
    4x elizabeth winterborn: the same as ws.
    4x banish: to substitute retreat, late game it is better than retreat, and resources is not a problem this time.
    4x braxnoriam soldier: haste is game changing, and denying the opponent that is powerful.
    4x aeon: perhaps the best fattie.
    1x mass purification: I do not see attachment so often, but I keep 1 because when the opponent uses them, this card this card may destroy 2 or 3at once, and if I don't need it I just sacrifice it.

What cards should I remove to make room for HT. It seems I need 4 of them to deal with rush, iclipse said rush was troublesome to his zhanna, and without HT I am even more vulnerable to them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This would depend on meta but traditionally tournament decks don't have any 2cc allies for zhanna. Especially if u run 4 healing touch you can afford to drop 4 2cc allies and still have 2 for backup.
    Also 4 aeon seems a bit much and u only have the one 3cc ally. I would consider dropping the 2 other 2cc allies and 1 aeon for 3 Aldons.
    As for devoted lightbearer, he can be handy in a more rush deck but if you plan on going for a long game, jasmine is really good at control.
    Last edited by Yvan Antoine; 02-24-2013 at 04:22 PM.

plo
    I guess I will try to drop one aeon and two puwen to make room for 3x healing touch, and change devoted lightbearer for jasmine.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    just a reminder that

Jas's ability
    Ley Seducress

are negative effects
    IGN: Nataku Wolf