Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Over Due for update? Ps Vita?!

I think shadow era is a little over due for an update.. I think I was told the new expansion would come late summer of 2012 but it's been far from that. I believe last month I asked when the update would come with in a few weeks and I'm wondering.. Has the new expansion Dark Prophecies received a final release date? I'm getting a little bored of SE.. But the wait is of course worth the amazing cards

Secondly I was wondering if Shadow Era could be an app on the vita. This would be great with the big touch screen/ controls the vita has. I'm currently waiting for the RPG soul sacrifice which is coming in march but I would also look forward to Shadow Era on the ps vita. This would promote shadow era in the 100s maybe 1000s depending how many people are into TCG.

Does anybody have a vita and if so, would you like too see SE as an app? Why or why not?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Dark Prophecies cards are available currently on the Test server (for mass-player testing, to find any bugs, exploits, or imbalances in the cards that the pfg missed).

Test Server: http://test.shadowera.com

As far as the game coming to PS Vita, this is more a Unity situation, not a Shadow Era thing - since Shadow Era is actually developed within Unity (it could be made into a standalone app, but this would require a bit of work to say the least)... sadly I believe PS3 is the only direct sony offering Unity supports at this time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wouldn't mind having a vita... and having SE on it would be nice too.

But, at this time there is no set release date for DP. As Alzorath stated its undergoing mass testing and once all the bugs have been squashed it will probably be released soon after that. Hopefully, that won't take too much longer.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm surprised I've never seen some kind of meme for "video game done 'when it's ready' " considering how often companies have to use that as a "release date"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Firstly, ALL the Dark Prophecies cards are available for play at the Test Server, which Alzorath has kindly link. Go there and play, cards only cost 1g each. Many people are there right now playing QMs and testing decks.

Secondly, an app for Vita, I don't think its feasible as Vita only serves a small group of people, chances are those who have Vita have some kind of smartphone to play SE on. (whether its iOS or Android doesn't matter)
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I'm surprised I've never seen some kind of meme for "video game done 'when it's ready' " considering how often companies have to use that as a "release date"
    Slap that caption on a pic of Gabe or Gordon and there you go. I would actually be surprised if one doesn't actually exist on reddit SOMEWHERE.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Firstly, ALL the Dark Prophecies cards are available for play at the Test Server, which Alzorath has kindly link. Go there and play, cards only cost 1g each. Many people are there right now playing QMs and testing decks.

Secondly, an app for Vita, I don't think its feasible as Vita only serves a small group of people, chances are those who have Vita have some kind of smartphone to play SE on. (whether its iOS or Android doesn't matter)
    Exactly this. Not to be rude but Vita is not the biggest seller and its a small market. The smartphone is the better option, I hight doubt it will come to VITA in the near future or at all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would wager if Unity supported Vita... it would be on there... but like I said, it doesn't. (it does however support Linux... which is a platform that would be nice to see this game on as well :P - opens it up to a lot more platforms than you'd realize at first, both mobile and 'home' based)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Soon (tm)
    I hit you because I love you ~ (ノ・ェ・)ノ