Close

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great idea, I can't wait.

I don't like this part.

"People will be able to choose the number of CotC or DP packs to play with, and your opponent may have a different distribution than you."

This is fine for a fun format or get together or whatever, but you need to just set one for all Meltdown please...

Either make a DP meltdown que, and a CotC meltdown que, or make it 2 of each.

Choose your own distribution seems silly, and what will happen is we will figure out whats the best pack to take 4 of, and only take that pack.
    Last edited by bluebird503; 02-21-2013 at 01:27 AM.
    TJX Member - My Twitch TV Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/bluebird503

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    Will there be non-foil copies of the Heroes available as well in the booster packs?

AND WHERE ARE THE OTHER HEROES!

Edit: Also, could we get new flavor text on them? It's not that I dislike the old text, I just think we should get more lore to explain the new looks
    The non-foil heroes will be the ones in the hero slot of the booster pack. We will need to update the description on the pre-order page to say that you get 1 hero, 1 epic/rare, 10 common and only 3 uncommon (as opposed to 4 uncommon and no hero).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Love this idea!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    The non-foil heroes will be the ones in the hero slot of the booster pack. We will need to update the description on the pre-order page to say that you get 1 hero, 1 epic/rare, 10 common and only 3 uncommon (as opposed to 4 uncommon and no hero).
    That's exactly why I was asking, thanks.

Now I need to go figure out how many more booster boxes I can afford
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTICAR View Post
    Yeah Baby !!!

I love the new Gwen art !!!
    what is there not to like about tits?!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love the old Gwen, truly.

What kind of Hunter walking on the beach? Bird hunting?
    And this woman's face seems not to be as powerful as the old Gwen, according to her powerful attack.

Just my feeling, because I love Gwen
    Anw, good idea!
    "Proud to be a former member of Team Juggernauts"

IGN: TJ Thutinh

On-going tournaments:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesomeness!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ok nothing not to like

All right besides the bountiful assets, what does it mean that players have to buy all the mean hero art to play?
    Does this mean as a year long or longer player I will have to earn and spend gold just to play the expansion? (or as I am sure the designers want , spend real money to buy gold to get the heroes to play the game , or crystals or whatever form of exchange is on this market?)
    I mean do I have to buy the new heroes to play the expansion or do I just play with my tired old heroes and get laughed at?

Just kidding guys but is this for the online expansion or what? How does it affect avarage players?

Look , SE art is fantastic, and I am sure expensive! The game is great and expensive if you want to buy the cards and I don't want to imagine the R&D that went into bringing this to us but.. I really don't get releasing new Hero art with the expansion..
    Yes the newbie asks one more dumb ass question!

Ps, art to dump, "selfishness" what is it and how does it work, I have never seen it played! Yes we know the same artist did other cards in the crystal deck And expansion, no offense but the little elf is creepy!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    All right besides the bountiful assets, what does it mean that players have to buy all the mean hero art to play?
    Does this mean as a year long or longer player I will have to earn and spend gold just to play the expansion? (or as I am sure the designers want , spend real money to buy gold to get the heroes to play the game , or crystals or whatever form of exchange is on this market?)
    I mean do I have to buy the new heroes to play the expansion or do I just play with my tired old heroes and get laughed at?

Just kidding guys but is this for the online expansion or what? How does it affect avarage players?

Look , SE art is fantastic, and I am sure expensive! The game is great and expensive if you want to buy the cards and I don't want to imagine the R&D that went into bringing this to us but.. I really don't get releasing new Hero art with the expansion..
    Yes the newbie asks one more dumb ass question!

Ps, art to dump, "selfishness" what is it and how does it work, I have never seen it played! Yes we know the same artist did other cards in the crystal deck And expansion, no offense but the little elf is creepy!
    Its just different art that is included in the booster packs for the expansion (both physical and digital) it doesn't change the hero in anyway other than art (and possibly flavor text ). You'll still be able to use the same art heroes you've used in the past. Its just another way of adding flare to the expansion packs rather than just recycling the old art heroes for the same effect. Its a nice touch honestly.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel