Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    Yet it sounds like Sadie reports that "dumped out" means the client or browser shuts down:

And it seems like it happens (same thing?) vs. AI in World.

Does this jibe with the assumption (I was making, too) that there's an in-game error message?

There was also a comment in the thread about matches vs. existing friends. I just find that I can't nail down where, when, or what is being reported, therefore can't tell if it is all one problem, or several different ones.
    Hello again, a player,

I have not been consistent. So let me try to clarify.

I only get one error.

The only error I get is the "You have been logged out because you are logged in elsewhere" Error. It dumps me out of the game to the a page with a Login/Register button.

1] This happens when I fight in the world arena [button on far left where I fight AI opponents]
    2] This happens in the challenge arena [button on far right where I fight human opponents]
    3] In the challenge arena, the problem [same one nothing different other than the arena] occurs both when I click on Quick Game [button on right] and Create Game [button in the middle]

There is no in-game error.
    Matches vs friends is covered by [3] above
    The client does not shut down
    The browser does not shut down

I hope this clarifies
    Love,

Sadie

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you still have access to your friend's iPad, it seems like it's time to try playing from another location, like a coffee shop or cyber cafe or a friend's house. Connecting to your neighbor's wifi would be easier, but if you don't have access and they aren't there, there's little chance of that happening.

If you can play without problem on some other network, there may be trouble with your internet service, or with the Actiontec router. Verizon should be willing to swap the router out for another one. They SHOULD be able to help trouble-shoot other issues with their service, as well, but it can be slow and frustrating, dealing with them.

If you cannot play Shadow Era on either device over any network, even with a brand new account, I think the only thing left would be a server-side problem, but I can't imagine what it would be, or why it would affect a few people out of so many. I hope support can help!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    If you still have access to your friend's iPad, it seems like it's time to try playing from another location, like a coffee shop or cyber cafe or a friend's house. Connecting to your neighbor's wifi would be easier, but if you don't have access and they aren't there, there's little chance of that happening.

If you can play without problem on some other network, there may be trouble with your internet service, or with the Actiontec router. Verizon should be willing to swap the router out for another one. They SHOULD be able to help trouble-shoot other issues with their service, as well, but it can be slow and frustrating, dealing with them.

If you cannot play Shadow Era on either device over any network, even with a brand new account, I think the only thing left would be a server-side problem, but I can't imagine what it would be, or why it would affect a few people out of so many. I hope support can help!
    Yes a player,

I agree. I am trying to coordinate getting the IPad and a ride to the local cyber cafe to see what I can find out. I will let you know,

Thanks,
    Love,

Sadie