Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry [BUG] Getting logged out due to another session being logged in?

Basically what's happening is that whenever I start a game online, I'll be in it for 5 minutes before I'm logged out and with a message saying that another session has been logged in elsewhere, so the current one has been ended. This happens on my computer as well as on my phone (app). I've only successfully played a couple games and one time they either had their connection dropped or they rage quit

This isn't because the app is logged in, it isn't even running, and no one has my account info and is logging in JUST when I am starting to play. To make sure though, I changed my password so that only my PC has the password saved (and not my phone or anyone else) but the issue persists. I'm getting tired of this...

I already sent out an email to support a couple days ago, but still no reply.

EDIT:
    This is what I get (happened about 1 minute ago).
    Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Mister Vega; 02-20-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have this issue before, and it only happens when my connection is unstable or weak.
    So I suggest you to try the game again on another internet connection (proven stable)?

Oh and I noticed its your first post in the forums, welcome!
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks!

Well, that may be the case, we just got a new router (so that seems to be a large factor in this issue) but the router work just fine. Our previous router was terrible and had a much less stable connection, and my 3G at home isn't too much better. I used to only experience weak signals via the chat post taking several seconds to post after actually sending it.

If it is the problem, it shouldn't happen either way. I often have less than perfect signal strength

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this has been mentioned a number of times by numerous people. It happens to me often and I havent been able to completely eradicate it. I've tried clearing my cache and active logins and such but it still doesnt help most of the time. My connection is great so I know that isnt the issue. I've kinda accepted it now. Me being only a casual player, every time it starts acting up, I just simply call it quits for the day. It is VERY annoying though. I shouldnt have to do history wipes and such just to be able to play this game, or any game for that matter. It is definitely a problem that needs to be looked into imo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have had a multi-player logg out and sometimes just signal log out what get me is when the system says I am already log in and have wait till that game is finished? That one is rare though, like Kross said when it happens I just wait a little and the problem goes away, but I don't wait long!
    And welcome Mr Vega, hope ta play ya soon!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have the same problem.
    I am only logged in once from my PC. I don't have the game anywhere else.
    I have DSL connection and it is very good connection and very fast.
    I was going to buy crystals, but won't until I can enjoy playing the game. I find it very frustrating to get dumped in the middle of a game and it is happening way to often. Tonight it has happened 5 times in 7 games.
    I emailed Support with this problem as well

Sadie

This is just too f'ing frustrating. I hate it. I was winning my fight today and that is still a seldom thing for me. I am learning but the heros we fight are so tough I seldom defeat them. I was having a good battle and got hit with this once again. So very frustrating. Is anyone working on fixing it? Because I had to quit for today. to frustrated
    Last edited by Sextsadie; 02-24-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's frustrating. I used to be able to play flawlessly on similar connection speeds and even slower connection speeds. It's a bug that needs to be smashed or a function they need to re-work, because it isn't working. I don't want people to think I'm a rage quitter or anything

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mr vega & Sextsadie, it's a problem with a lot of people online at the same time, I can't explain the multi player log out but just being kicked off is all about the amount of usage in your area not just your connection, but really if everybody goes on line at 5 after work, then it's a very cluttered data stream. Just try logging in again and it almost always clears.
    I know how you all feel, getting kicked off, winning or losing, ( especially winning). Sucks big time!
    They are working on it but try adjusting your play time or refresh your browser after a game or two.
    I feel ya!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Mr vega & Sextsadie, it's a problem with a lot of people online at the same time, I can't explain the multi player log out but just being kicked off is all about the amount of usage in your area not just your connection, but really if everybody goes on line at 5 after work, then it's a very cluttered data stream. Just try logging in again and it almost always clears.
    I know how you all feel, getting kicked off, winning or losing, ( especially winning). Sucks big time!
    They are working on it but try adjusting your play time or refresh your browser after a game or two.
    I feel ya!
    Hi Kip,

I don't agree with you, sry.

First, it does not appear to be a peak traffic problem. I play at all diff hours. I am GMT -8 (Pacific Time Zone) and will play at 4 am or 4 pm and all manner of times in between and the problem seems to be random. I often stay up for 20-30 hours straight, and have been getting the error at all hours.

Second you say to log in again and it usually clears. Again this has not been my experience. I have tried logging in 9 times in a row and got booted all 9 times before wanting to just burn the game off my PC. But I didn't cause I really like this game.

I can finally beat the bad guys most games but a few minutes ago I had just killed one and instead of getting my reward, I got booted

So I apologize for not agreeing with you Kip. But my experiences don't agree with your statements. And I would just like the game fixed, so I felt I had to post. Every day I get ready to send in money to buy crystals, and every day I stop myself because I get too frustrated still. Once this bug is fixed, you can count on me for buying the crystals because I am always too impatient to earn enough gold (in any and all games LOL) and buy the toys that way.

One more thing that might help find the bug, I have tried several browsers and all the ones I have tried had the problem. To date I have used Avant (with rendering engine set to all 4 possible engines, 2 I.E versions, Firefox, and Chrome), Seamonkey (same 4 rendering engines) and vanilla firfox and Chroome. All have booted me. Hope that helps

Oh yes, I have has streaks of 8 or 9 fights without getting booted. I ma just trying to give you as much info as I can hoping this will help.
    Last edited by Sextsadie; 02-26-2013 at 07:08 AM.
    Love,

Sadie

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unhappy Is anyone woking this? So frustrating.

I can not find anyway to play the game! It continually logs me out and I am so very damned frustrated.
    Love,

Sadie