Close

Thread: DP Nishaven 1.7

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

DP Nishaven 1.7

Mostly I play Rogue in the main server and right now I have experimented with a lot of other classes in the test server
    So far this is my favorite experiment deck, no clue what should I call it yet

Hero :
    Nishaven

Allies :
    3x Kristoffer Wyld
    2x Sun Blighted One / Lily Rosecult

Abilities :
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    4x Supernova
    4x Clinging Webs
    1x Poison Gas
    1x Engulfing Flame
    3x Ley Line Nexus
    1x Bad Santa

Item :
    3x Snow Sapphire
    2x Voice of Winter
    3x Voltar Ring
    3x Aldmor of Conduit
    2x Tome of Knowledge

Total 41 Cards

This deck mostly will win the game by saving your burn card until you get around 8 resource and surprise your opponent by finishing them off using triple Fireball or double Lightning Strike or some other combination in one turn. Your main draw engine is from Aldmor and Tome is for additional draw. Aldmor is preferable because it didn't uses resource and slow down your play although it has some downside that your opponent could also use it.

The strategy it's quite simple but you need to be careful what card you choose to sacrifice and it doesn't always go like what I told, just pay attention to what kind of Hero your fighting with. at early game is important for you to get your draw engine on board and stall your opponent and also chipping their health little by little using Kris, Poison, Flame, Etc.

At mid game usually it's time to clean the board by showering your opponent with Supernova and equip your Hero with Voice of Winter or Snow Sapphire and maybe Voltar Ring if you haven't equipped it yet.

At late game, both your Hero and your opponent health will probably at around 10 or maybe less and it's time to finish them off before they finish you, but if you think that you can't still win, try to make it draw by committing suicide together using Supernova.

I haven't tested this deck against all Heroes yet but I'm having fun playing this, it really does has different play style than any other Heroes that I have played with

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajawali View Post
    Mostly I play Rogue in the main server and right now I have experimented with a lot of other classes in the test server
    So far this is my favorite experiment deck, no clue what should I call it yet

Hero :
    Nishaven

Allies :
    3x Kristoffer Wyld
    2x Sun Blighted One / Lily Rosecult

Abilities :
    4x Fireball
    4x Lightning Strike
    4x Supernova
    4x Clinging Webs
    1x Poison Gas
    1x Engulfing Flame
    3x Ley Line Nexus
    1x Bad Santa

Item :
    3x Snow Sapphire
    2x Voice of Winter
    3x Voltar Ring
    3x Aldmor of Conduit
    2x Tome of Knowledge

Total 41 Cards

This deck mostly will win the game by saving your burn card until you get around 8 resource and surprise your opponent by finishing them off using triple Fireball or double Lightning Strike or some other combination in one turn. Your main draw engine is from Aldmor and Tome is for additional draw. Aldmor is preferable because it didn't uses resource and slow down your play although it has some downside that your opponent could also use it.

The strategy it's quite simple but you need to be careful what card you choose to sacrifice and it doesn't always go like what I told, just pay attention to what kind of Hero your fighting with. at early game is important for you to get your draw engine on board and stall your opponent and also chipping their health little by little using Kris, Poison, Flame, Etc.

At mid game usually it's time to clean the board by showering your opponent with Supernova and equip your Hero with Voice of Winter or Snow Sapphire and maybe Voltar Ring if you haven't equipped it yet.

At late game, both your Hero and your opponent health will probably at around 10 or maybe less and it's time to finish them off before they finish you, but if you think that you can't still win, try to make it draw by committing suicide together using Supernova.

I haven't tested this deck against all Heroes yet but I'm having fun playing this, it really does has different play style than any other Heroes that I have played with
    I played a similar deck only ally less. In turn I was able to get in 4 voice of winters and more bad santas. I'm not a fan of aldmor conduit since you lose se which goes along way for board control.
    I've had decent success but voice of winter is definitely a key card mid game to control the game, shatter ice helps to get rid of allies. Put in freezing grip and you can get a decent board wipe.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Get rid of AC, add more ToK, BS and WotP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The reason why I choose Aldmor because most of the time I didn't use Nishaven Ability and sometime only once when I didn't draw Supernova or there's a big ally that has immunity to fire (e.g. Sandworm with Sacred Firewalker).

The key card in this deck is more like Aldmor and Supernova for board control, Voice of winter is there for support
    It doesn't matter if your opponent get the advantage to draw a card and waste their shadow energy as long as you could keep the board clean from ally.
    Your goal is to keep drawing card and keep building resource (if you can, never skip sac phase) until at T8-T10 and finish your opponent in one turn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm a big fan of this type of deck. I've played around with a lot of different heros, and enjoy have setteled here for the short term. I have a very similat deck with a few changed and here is what i'm running:

Nishaven

Allies:
    4x Sun-blighted One

Abilities:
    2x Shatter Ice
    4x Fireball
    4x Freezing Grip
    3x Poison Gas
    4x Lightning Strike
    3x Engulfing Flames
    4x Tome of Knowledge
    3x Supernova
    2x Bad Santa
    2x Ley Line Nexus

Weapons + Armor:
    3x Snow Sapphire
    3x Voice of Winter

All in all similar, but here are my main changes:

Added 2 Additional Poison Gas and Engulfing flames. At the end of the day, getting these early are key for me and provide a sifnificant amount over damage over time. Most decks i play really don't have answers for these amd i can usually get 8-10 damage over time.

I kept only sun blighted ones as allies. Not so much for the having allies, but the abilities is very helpful in gaining shadow energy. Plus, playing them immediatly after a board wipe almost equates to fireball (1 ping damage + 3 more next turn)... in most cases.

I prefer Tome as my draw engine and am only using voice and sapphire.

I also prefer freezing grip as opposed to clinging web for a few reasons: 1 extra turn... and adding shattering ice. with so many ways to freeze, this is just another method to wipe.

Still testing, but seems to be working out very well.