I'm playing Shadow Era primarily on an iPad2, and I've been seeing a recurring problem, under iOS 5 and 6 ever since I started playing in August, 2012.

If Real Life calls me away, and I leave Shadow Era running in the Deck Builder, Market, or Challenge screen, the odds are good that when I return the program will be hung, requiring relaunch from the desktop. Sometimes, it will immediately crash when I attempt to log back in, and I must restart yet again.

The worst thing I can do is to leave the Challenge screen up. Then, sometimes my account seems to get 'hijacked'. I may then see my IGN near the top of the current Quick Matches, or I might be informed that I am logged in on another device (although I am not). My account has lost ratings points on several occasions due to this.

The work-around for anyone who's seeing this problem is to always switch to World before switching tasks. World is sort of like shifting your car to 'Park', and seems to reduce the frequency and severity of this problem.

I hope this report helps my fellow iOS players, and maybe gives the developers a heads-up, as well.