Close

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Dark prophecies v1.7190

Be sure to force the test.shadowera.com page to reload so that it says "Current status: v1.7190 TEST" below the Unity window.

There are some balance changes in here (which I'll list shortly) and many bug fixes (which I'll list after that).

Balance Tweaks

Bloodthirsty: Ability changed to "While Bloodthirsty is attached to target friendly ally, that ally has +1 attack and each time it kills an opposing ally it gains +1 base attack and you draw a card."

Wendith Eagle Eye: Ability changed to “Ambush. Your weapons deal +1 damage to allies while Wendith is in play.”

Yari Spearman: Attack increased to 1 (from 0).

Stand Firm: Casting cost reduced to 2 (from 3). Duration increased to 3 turns (from 2 turns).

Sun-Blighted One: Ability changed to “When Sun-blighted One enters play, all heroes gain 1 shadow energy and all opposing heroes take 1 damage.If Sun-blighted One enters play from a graveyard, it gains +2 base attack and +1 health.” (Note that the first sentence is covering being summoned or entering play from graveyard, but more concisely.)

Dark Revelations: Casting cost reduced to 1 (from 2).

Lost in the Woods: Casting cost reduced to 2 (from 4). Ability changed to "Target ally has all attachments on it destroyed. That ally is hidden (it and its attachments can't be targeted) and is disabled until the end of your next turn."

Wymer the Lionheart: Ability changed to “When Wymer the Lionheart kills an opposing ally, all friendly allies gain +1 health.”

Clarifications

Fleet Footed Messenger: Activated ability changed to “1cc: Target card in your hand is shuffled into its owner’s deck and you draw a card.”

Agent Rex: Activated ability changed to “3cc: Target enemy artifact is now under your control and Agent Rex is shuffled into its owner’s deck.”

Bug Fixes

[BUG-16] - Layarian Diplomat (ex006) does not remove all passive abilities
    [BUG-238] - Morbid Acolyte and stealth
    [BUG-247] - Layarian Diplomat with Boris and Disciple of Aldmor
    [BUG-270] - Super Focus nullifying enemy attachments doesn't seem to work the turn it is played
    [BUG-294] - Blackened Heart makes the ally immune to all opposing abilities.
    [BUG-295] - Moonstalker doesn't stealth allies when using ability first
    [BUG-300] - Mind Control will go right through Moonstalkers stealth, causing the ally to attack and damage Moonstalker.
    [BUG-301] - Darkwood Wraith is able to target Aeon Stormcaller. Could possibly be related to Drag and Drop.
    [BUG-307] - Voice of Winter isn't freezing allies summoned by Howlfang's ability.
    [BUG-315] - Grundlers Double does not ignore stealth, at least not the turn summoned by Baduruu.
    [BUG-319] - Lost in the Woods when used on a opposing ally does not disable it in the opponents turn.
    [BUG-325] - Kairos can retaliate against allies that are stealthed by Moonstalker.
    [BUG-326] - Wulven Predator cannot attack Night Owl when Night Owl has stealth.
    [BUG-336] - Beetle Demon Bow issues
    [BUG-339] - Disabled image does not disappear after Lost in the Woods expires or when Jericho removes a disabled status.

• [SE-535] - Custom AI does not work in Offline Mode
    • [SE-541] - Soul Seeker triggers when killing hero
    • [SE-555] - Should be able to drag & drop DMT and then target

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Known Bugs: (FIXED = fixed for the next version, v1.720)

Last edited by danae; 02-22-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Known Bugs Continued: (FIXED = fixed for the next version, v1.720)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Non-gamegreaking issues:
    • Timer does not go up while activating antimatter ability.
    • Cards sometimes gets stuck above everything else. I think this is related to drag and drop functionality or maybe from when playing a card when animation for another card is not yet finished
    • When multiple allies die at the same time, they still go to the graveyard in random order.
    • Spark is listed as an ability.
    • Healing touch doesn't remove disabling effect animation.
    • Morbid Acolyte can target allies with no passive abilities.
    • Storm coat not shown on Serena and Lance when cards are sorted by "armour" button.
    • Snare trap is activating too fast, making it hard to tell what happened.
    • Camera zooms in on opponent's side for targeting for several cards when it should be zooming on your side. (PLEASE BE SPECIFIC ---> Samples posted in this thread.)
    • Braxnorian Veteran is under abilities when using the filter in the deck builder.
    • When activating Punisher's Gauntlets, sometimes none of the valid target allies can be targeted. Cancelling and immediately activating the ability again solves the issue.
    • Captured Prey does not use disabled animation.
    • Braxnorian Veteran is sorted as an ability in the deck builder.
    • Drag and drop functionality doesn't work with stolen cards.
    • Nightshade not filtered as an ally in deck builder.
    • Silent Strike does not display stealth animation.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Spark + Ascendant of the Horde

This may be intended behavior, but I thinks it's odd enough to mention:

Had two sparks (both 2/2) and Ascendant of the Horde in play. One spark got killed, the other spark is now 1/2.

I would expect a spark leaving play to result in -1 attack and -1 health for others, but it seems to be implemented as -1 attack and 1 damage. To me, these aren't equivalent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Copy-Paste:
    If you attack with a Weapon (like Wizert Staff) and then cast Madelain Scepter's, his active effect does not work.

The text says: "If your hero attacked this turn, ..."
    So I think it should work.
    “Let’s show Kira…that the good guys always win.”
    The L of A1 - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaba View Post
    This may be intended behavior, but I thinks it's odd enough to mention:

Had two sparks (both 2/2) and Ascendant of the Horde in play. One spark got killed, the other spark is now 1/2.

I would expect a spark leaving play to result in -1 attack and -1 health for others, but it seems to be implemented as -1 attack and 1 damage. To me, these aren't equivalent.
    Yes, the inverse of gaining +1 health is to have health reduced by 1. Damage reduction should not interfere with that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In challenge at QM when waiting for a opponent it says that the game has already started. Trying to exit I get the same message so I'm basically stuck.

Edit: The only way was to log out the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played Nowhere to Hide on Night Owl and I still couldnt' attack him.

Also, for clarification: How does Nowhere to hide work when you played on Moonstalker? Should it allow you to attack his allies if he uses his ability?
    IGN: Darrkloki

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As Berdugo posted into the other topic when you activate Moonstalker's ability for the first time, then all allies you summon have stealth during their first turn in play. This fixes previous bug with MS ability but creates new problems XD

And like Soul Seeker, Bloodthirsty triggers when killing hero.