Close

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He's entitled to his opinion, but so are we, come you code geeks give him a taste of his own medicine

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great now I have to re-watch the video that brought me here in the first place.

Seriously, I'm gonna watch it again. He does seem to like the game, in one of his mailboxes he featured the game mentioning he bought physical cards. I hope he ends up likeing DP too. I mean he brought several people here after all xD

PS: His video didn't have all 200 cards yet. It was v. 1.28 I think when that was recorded.

EDIT: After rewatching, its kinda nice to see that some of the things he complained about with the UI and such were implemented. so.... (^_^)-b
    Last edited by Demnchi; 02-07-2013 at 02:18 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Great now I have to re-watch the video that brought me here in the first place.

Seriously, I'm gonna watch it again. He does seem to like the game, in one of his mailboxes he featured the game mentioning he bought physical cards. I hope he ends up likeing DP too. I mean he brought several people here after all xD

PS: His video didn't have all 200 cards yet. It was v. 1.28 I think when that was recorded.
    I just tweeted at him and posted a comment on the video. Hopefully, he'll find a chance to return to the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just commented on your comment. You are now sure to have him review the expansion.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm, probably should have waited till it was actually out. Still, I'd love the see the game on his channel again.

PS: Gondorian, did your avatar turn negative?
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Gondorian, did your avatar turn negative?
    Yeah, it's my Dark Prophecies avatar. I first used it 1st November 2011. I guess I am quite the prophet!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't understand why he compares it to MTG, SE is much much much closer to WoW TCG.

Other than that, I can understand why he might be a little frustrated, not sure why he is reviewing it from that standpoint though.
    TJX Member - My Twitch TV Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/bluebird503

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i'm not going to view his stupid youtube to give him more views, even if that means giving him a dislike. a dislike is still a view, and in advertising opinion, a view is a view, whether it's a like or a dislike. some ppl even make web posts entirely just to offend. it's one of the tricks of the trade. be controversial or offensive to a vast majority to gain clicks, views, and therefore advertising moolah. the summary Demnchi made is enough. apparently, this guy's MO is to write bad reviews because it generates views.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Love the new look Gondorian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll give him a view, and I'll post my 2 cents... since discourse is important, and I suppose it is a valid 'first impression' for someone who finds it in a random store somewhere... despite him being a rather inept individual when it comes to actually analyzing a topic (there's a reason why the Path of Exile video 'review' I'm working on, has taken as long as it has... it's because I value accurate assessment over 'knee jerk reactions' which is what this guy seems to do). He did get something very rare from me though, a down-vote (which actually does hurt your ranking should people search for your keywords)