Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Pre-constructed deck contents?

Hi,

New player here. I just purchased my first deck (Shadow Elemental). I expected to be able to play with this deck but it looks like they are just a bunch of new cards that *could* be put together into a single deck.

Is there is a list somewhere that lists out each card that is part of the pre-constructed deck so that I can save it, play with it, and then modify it later?

Or am I missing something and I can pick that new deck to play with right now?

Thanks!
    CS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bro,when you purchase your new deck,go to your existing deck and hit the clear button-there ul find your new hero.click on it.now ul find all the other purchased cards of that class-from here,u can modify your new deck-and ul also find the clear,save and load button.to go to your previous deck,again hit the clear button,choose your hero,and go for it!
    and welcome bro!
    He has come HE WILL CONQUER

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanS View Post
    Hi,

New player here. I just purchased my first deck (Shadow Elemental). I expected to be able to play with this deck but it looks like they are just a bunch of new cards that *could* be put together into a single deck.

Is there is a list somewhere that lists out each card that is part of the pre-constructed deck so that I can save it, play with it, and then modify it later?

Or am I missing something and I can pick that new deck to play with right now?

Thanks!
    CS
    I think you might have mistakenly bought the Booster Pack instead.
    Starter Decks come in 30 cards, which could be used to play immediately, but only against AI. As against other human player in the Challenge screen, you need a minimum of 40 cards.
    As mentioned by A5X, that is the full card list which you can buy them individually via the "Merchant>>Buy" section.
    To modify a deck with the cards you purchase and save it, go to the "Deck" tab on the top of the menu. Then from there, you can click "New", build your deck then click "Save". Only 1 hero can save 1 deck list in the game. If you want to build another deck using the same hero, you have to click "Clear" and rebuild the deck card by card, always remember to "Save" after you have constructed your deck. This deck will be used to play against AI or other Human Players (if you have 40 cards)

Hope my explanation helps.
    Good luck and have fun. And welcome to the forums.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just wanted to thank everyone for the replies - I really appreciate it!

I definitely purchased the Shadow Elemental Deck. I assumed that I would be able to use a purchased/pre-custructed deck without having to manually rebuild the thing. Having to go find the pre-construct card list seems kind of wacky to me.

Thanks again!
    CS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No worries buddy.
    Do check out the Strategy section >>> Elemental Subsection for more information on strategies.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    No worries buddy.
    Do check out the Strategy section >>> Elemental Subsection for more information on strategies.
    Thanks! Will do!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey caymanS,
    I can understand your problems, I started about a year ago and am just now getting into the really big players who have every card (x4) and have saved decks that are really impressive! just take the cards your were given when you signed up, and add cards as you win gold, play the AI (or world) a lot at first and you'll get the hang of what cars are useful in your heroes deck and what are not! Don't make my mistake and have all cards visible when you ate building a deck, it would have saved me hours trying to figure out why I coudnt use a Mage card in a rouges deck. But if you build some gold and go to the merchant you can build a killer deck of 40 cards and come kick my butt any time!
    Welcome! You have found a great game and people!
    See ya in the challenges!
    Kip thorp!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^^^ lol, took u a year? hours figuring out class cards? are you serious....c'mon people. The problem here is people want instant play time and don't even bother getting the rules before asking questions.. then they go and give the game a bad rating..

__________S K U R A I___________

*****************THE CURSED PROSECUTOR*****************

Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not sure how many other players have told you this but the precon decks will get you playing right away ONLY AGAINST THE AI. You'll need to add 10 more cards to be able play against other human players in the challenge screen. Also keep in mind that pre con decks should only be used to teach you the basics of the game and once you get the basics down then you can concentrate on building a custom deck. Which may take time and plenty of gold to build a solid deck that you can be competitive deck for online play. Say you want to use your elementalis deck online I would go to the merchant and buy 4 each of the following cards to give you a good start at building a competitive deck.
    4 Mind Control
    4 Soul Reaper
    4 each of the basic allies if you don't have already Brutalis, Gargoyle,Death Mage,Bad wolf's to start. Also this is just the start but you can Goto the strategy thread an looks at other decks people have used to help you with your deck building. Welcome to the exciting world of Shadow Era!*
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you so much - this is awesome information. I am a *long* time Magic player so I'm pretty sure I understand the game. I just find the iPad implementation a little wonky (I was a software engineer on the iPhone team at Apple).

Best,
    CS