Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Things I don't agree with:

I think Spark should be a 3 at least. A first turn drop is very important to me. drop another one on turn 2 and it takes out a blake no prob. only reason i would be hesitant of making it a 4 is that if you go second and your opponent drops a first turn ally then you're stuck unless you can pop two at once.

Shard of Power I believe is a 2. It is an extremely situational card. if you ever lose board control then it's gg.

Elementalis should be a 3. its ability is solid as is, but I think the reason why it shouldn't be a 2 is because it really works with the elemental card list to keep it alive and fully abuse discharge.

Eternal Renewal should be a 3. I think it's a great card for looping decks like elementalis and it is quite a game changer where you can infintely out last darkclaw. With transferences and some allies (especially behemoth) you are hard pressed to lose vs darkclaw. it would be even better if mind control hit the graveyard instead of being removed from play (still think this should be added to the text box).

Arcane burst is not at the same level as lightning strike imo. it is great in certain situations, but overall it does not tend to be a kill card mid - late game. Maybe I'm just not running my deck right, but i only really love it when i'm facing a person like myself who runs a lot of 1st turn drop cards. I'm gonna say 3, maybe a 4, just maybe.

For research and portal, yes great cards, deserves a 5 rating, but prolly should not be running 4. 3 is a fine number to run due to the minimum deck size. anymore I feel like it's just extra clutter. This statement is void if your running a 40+ deck.

Lastly, MY ARMOR IS THE CRAPPIEST ONE!?!!!!! *CRIES* *TEARS* *PUDDLES* .... ='( .

While I do think it does deserve the 3 rating, by the power invested in me I'm gonna make that the most broke thing that comes out of the update, unless of course some of my other designs gets picked =D.

Edit: freakin' lions, friggity frig frig!

just wanted to add that =P
    Last edited by autumnleaf; 03-14-2011 at 03:29 AM.