Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifter View Post
    What defensive cards did i include exactly?

Oh, and you lose to Meteor Shower 9 out of 10 times with SoP. With the influx of weenies, it's a safe bet Meteor Shower will see a fair amount of play.

That said, i've considered switching Full Moon to Bloodlust myself as it costs 1 less, but the added versatility Full Moon has to offer has come in handy when racing. I suppose the end result will depend on the meta.

-Gifter
    Both IK and FM lean towards the defensive side, IMO.

In a death race, you want maximum consistency, my friend. SoP is bad, but I cannot have more than 4 Bloodlust in my deck, can I?

Yes, my weenies die to a lot of things, TW, ED, nova, Meteor, EA and even CW. But Zaladar can still finish the kill after the board wipe with MC and SF, which WBT+FM cannot really do.

Also you are going to lose board, even with MS' stealth. All it matters is the damage done before you lose it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
    Both IK and FM lean towards the defensive side, IMO.

In a death race, you want maximum consistency, my friend. SoP is bad, but I cannot have more than 4 Bloodlust in my deck, can I?

Yes, my weenies die to a lot of things, TW, ED, nova, Meteor, EA and even CW. But Zaladar can still finish the kill after the board wipe with MC and SF, which WBT+FM cannot really do.

Also you are going to lose board, even with MS' stealth. All it matters is the damage done before you lose it.
    IK DESTROYS other rush decks, and, imo, is far superior to all of my other remaining 2-drop choices.

Regardless, I played your deck last night, and while it was pretty good, I never felt like i was in control. Toward the end i was hoping i could burn my opponent with Zaladar faster than he could stabilize. I'm willing to test your build a bit more, but i'm still very happy with MS rush, and feel it has the greater tool-set.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifter View Post
    IK DESTROYS other rush decks, and, imo, is far superior to all of my other remaining 2-drop choices.

Regardless, I played your deck last night, and while it was pretty good, I never felt like i was in control. Toward the end i was hoping i could burn my opponent with Zaladar faster than he could stabilize. I'm willing to test your build a bit more, but i'm still very happy with MS rush, and feel it has the greater tool-set.
    My friend, IK still dies to the old Puwen+Aldon. And now it dies to Puwen+Heirloom and Night Owl too. IMHO, PW is stronger than IK, but again you cannot have more than 4 PW in your deck.

Next, death rush and control don't mix very well. It is a do or die mindset. As long as your opponent dies before you, you are happy with single digit or even the last HP. I would suggest you to try Darkclaw + JD with your deck and see the day-and-night difference between speed and damage output. This combo is specially built for PW and LH.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
    My friend, IK still dies to the old Puwen+Aldon. And now it dies to Puwen+Heirloom and Night Owl too. IMHO, PW is stronger than IK, but again you cannot have more than 4 PW in your deck.

Next, death rush and control don't mix very well. It is a do or die mindset. As long as your opponent dies before you, you are happy with single digit or even the last HP. I would suggest you to try Darkclaw + JD with your deck and see the day-and-night difference between speed and damage output. This combo is specially built for PW and LH.
    Theorycraft is great and all, but I would suggest you try my build before you continue to write it off :P

In all seriousness, though, DC can't keep your allies alive like MS. Seeing as the FM bomb is your win condition, you need all the allies you can get.