Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Forget Millstalker. It‘s Mill Zaladar‘s time to shine

Hey guys my first time posting a thread. For all those who know about Millstalker, you will realise that the upcoming Dark Prophecies expansion greatly reduces Moonstalker‘s stealth by introducing cards that ignore stealth. But the new expansion does pave a way for a TRUE milling deck. Welcome Mill Zaladar

Creature

Spark x4
    Brutalis x4
    Infernal Gargoyle x4
    Bad Wolf x4
    DMT x3
    Magma Jackal x4
    Furrion Terror x4
    Darkwood Wraith x4

Abilities
    Mind Control x4
    Acid Jet x4
    Bad Santa x4
    Bazaar x2
    Transferrence x4
    Infinity Core x4
    Temporal Disturbance x4

This deck combines Control Zaladar with the new milling element in Elementals. Notice Bad Santa, Bazaar and Transferrence? Sure, they already are in the old COTC set but this time with Temporal Disturbance for accelerated milling. Now the interesting feature about this deck is the newly added Infinity Core This will make sure you NEVER run out of cards. Accelerate the drawing with Bazaar and Bad Santa, steal some cards with Transferrence and mill with Temporal Disturbance then use the Infinity Core( alternatively Eternal Renewal) and restart the process. Though this deck runs on about 60 cards it works with 40 cards as well because of Infinity Core to make sure your deck remains full. Please give your comments. I think this deck has really great potential just that it hasnt been tried and tested

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Disturbance is comboed with Shadowvein to produce a headache. try it. you can also run interference if you want. stops enemy hero from using up their stored se, and sets Zaladar for more se for his ability to spam.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Too many allies in my opinion. My mill zal was very ally light, more of a control deck. Missing key mill cards too.
    The bitterest truth is always better than the sweetest lie.
    If you are reading this, congratulations, you survived the end of the world.

In Game Name: PPUOD Pretty Pretty Unicorn Of Death

Member of Shadow Era Network, Shadow Era Community Hub,Join Today!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Nate can you give me some examples of mill cards to put in and allies to remove? Thanks