Close

Thread: Interface Issue

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Interface Issue

I don't get why this happens but no bug or glitch in Shadow Era compares to this. I was playing Shadow Era on the test server and suddenly the game froze (not the window or IRC, just the game - see image below) for 30 seconds and then BAM this happened:

Until this bug is fixed I feel 'seizure warning' should be on the website - this could honestly hurt people, my eyes aren't happy. I haven't yet experienced this in the online real server but I never play there. If the framework is coded the same way it will most likely happen there too.

Browser: Chrome (latest version)
    Last edited by Flynn; 02-01-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have never seen that before in the two years I've played (on chrome)
    Elder TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play on Safari and my irc chat is on a separate app. No such issues.
    Guardian of the Riding Hoods
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON OUR GUILD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, um, I don't know who's ever told you that Shadow Era "just messes up on Chrome" before, but it's definitely not supposed to. I've only ever played SE in Chrome and never seen anything like that before. We'll be looking into this issue, thanks for the heads up! Also, could you include more information about the hardware in your system? That would help out the devs in replicating the issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yeah, um, I don't know who's ever told you that Shadow Era "just messes up on Chrome" before, but it's definitely not supposed to. I've only ever played SE in Chrome and never seen anything like that before. We'll be looking into this issue, thanks for the heads up! Also, could you include more information about the hardware in your system? That would help out the devs in replicating the issue.
    Oh okay, I posted using words and no picture the same issue and people said something like, "Doesn't work on Chrome very well". I shouldn't have assumed they knew what they were talking about, sorry about that. I'm not the best at being patient with errors lol.

OS Version 10.8.2
    Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

2 year old Macbook Pro 15''.

Also, can we agree this is not a Dark Prophecies error as it has nothing to do with the cards or gameplay? This is a framework issue or compatibility issue. Danae gave me '1 warning' for posting in the wrong spot...
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface