Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry for a bit of a bump

Is it possible to make some sort of distinction between casting Death Mage and a Fireball?

For example, yesterday I accidentally casted a Death Mage again [lol I should probably try to be more careful about this...], and I had a Fireball and a Death Mage in my hand. I believe you can cancel Fireballs [correct me if I'm wrong], but you cannot cancel the casting of the Death Mage, so indicating which one I casted would let me know whether or not I should hit the cancel button or target an ally instead and make the best of my accidental casting of Death Mage)

Mogul, First Rapper Ever To Write And Publish A Book at 19, Film Score, Composer, Producer,Director/
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    look at your hand.. Whatever card is missing is the one you're casting - lil b
    lllbthebasedgod

Quote Originally Posted by Unruler View Post
    It's a known bug that Firesnake is OP...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it is not the cancel button thats the problem.it is the accidental drag and drop feature.It normally happens on mobile devices.Well,as long as the majority of players say nothing about the optional drag and drop,that feature cannot be disabled. You just have to be careful next time.
    Shadow Era:

Every Turn Counts

"Being strong isn't just about having powers or moves...It is about HEART." - Roronoa Zoro, One Piece

PFG 2 Member "You idealize, we criticize."
    1st Singapore Meltdown Physical Tournament Winner

IGN: Berdugo ETC
    Profession: Alien Hunter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I mean if there was a distinguishing feature, I would know whether or not to hit cancel.

(Fireballs can be cancelled, so I would want to cancel it, while DMT cannot be cancelled, so I may as well get the 1 extra summon damage)

Regarding accidental drag and drop, that's something I'll have to be more careful about at the moment, and I'm not too concerned about that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 on another button for : No target, or Cancel Ability. Clearer is better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    that seems like a pretty good way to distinguish between the two - hopefully this might be able to be included with the next patch? (although i realize there are other things that need to be patched before this QoL fix)