Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wulven Moonstalker tips

So, I'm trying to make a Moonstalker Ally-less deck. I assume that's called the "Millstalker" deck. But I see others with allies in their decks and it's also called a Millstalker. I'm looking for some pointers to make an ally-less deck, in which makes them run out of cards. I'm still working with it and it obviously takes some time to get use to. Can anyone give me any pointers as to what I'm to do to stall that long, how many cards I should have in my deck, any cards to stay away from. I know certain cards should be sacrificed against certain Heros, which I'm still working on, so I don't think I need much help in that area. I personally like running no allies. They're a little harder to use IMO (others make not agree, especially in this aspect of Millstalker). Hope to see something soon :>

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since people aren't expecting It, it might work but they're are way too many counters.
    But to peak ur curiosity you can use rain delay, full moon, shadow font, evil ascendant, regen, now your mine, captured prey, lone wolf, crescendo and what big teeth( speed strike is good too).ur draw is bazaar and bad Santa. The best number is about 44-50. As for saccing just sac what big teeth against humans without item destruction although artful squire will help now. Sac extra copies of santa and bazaar if you dont need it and one extra lone wolf is plenty. And many variations just throw in shadow knight cause they loop.
    With this deck you can easily stall indefinitely if they don't have they're own shadow loop going.
    Although like I side with dark prophecies coming out this is much less viable.
    Last edited by Yvan Antoine; 01-29-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I might replace some Plasma Behemoth from my deck with other stall cards and only put in shadow knights, I'm not sure if that's a good plan or not though. I'll have to keep toying with it. As for what you mentioned, i have all of them but maybe I should go 4x of all or almost all if I'm to have it work more.....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm gonna try this soon.
    4x PB
    4x SK
    4x Captured Prey
    3x NYM
    3x Speedstrike
    3x WBT
    3x Regeneration
    4x Lone Wolf
    3x EA
    4x SF
    4x Rain Delay
    4x BS
    3x LLN
    3x Crescendo
    3x Bazarr

Total of 53 cards. I'm afraid I might have 1 too many of a couple cards or cards I should just toss out. Maybe I should just get rid of LLN? Should I replace it with Acid Jet? I notice decent players tend to constantly put 4 cost weapons out when I'm using this deck also. Against Amber, that's deadly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks good but pb will screw up your sk loop and line wolf.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah I was playing with PB earlier and it does mess up the heal from LW unfortunately. I took them out, so I hope later when I can try out my deck with 49 cards and having only SK's that it'll work a tad better. I'll post back sometime with more info if I come up with anything better to make it work more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've changed it up some.

-3 Regeneration
    -1 SS
    +1 WBT
    +1 Bazarr
    -1 Evil Santa

I'm not sure how it will fair against a mage, so I might have to place back my Regeneration. My cards are sitting at 46 atm.