Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Seizure Screen Bug - Test Server

This one is painful. I'll be in my deck builder in test server and then I'll Control+Tab to another tab in my browser (Chrome on iOS ML) and when I tab back my screen will be flashing bright white and the image will be scrolling very fast downwards in a loop like an old, statict TV. IRC still works, just the game is broken (so it's not the browser).
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    This one is painful. I'll be in my deck builder in test server and then I'll Control+Tab to another tab in my browser (Chrome on iOS ML) and when I tab back my screen will be flashing bright white and the image will be scrolling very fast downwards in a loop like an old, statict TV. IRC still works, just the game is broken (so it's not the browser).
    could be the browser as unity sometime bugs on chrome when you go to aonther tab out this is the first i heard it do that kinda thing (static screen)
    IGN: Nataku Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Problems encountered in Test Server? Then post it on the test server forum. Not in the bugs section. This is stickied in the bugs report forum for a reason.

Moved.