Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Priest

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Jericho's ability is actually strong but my problem with him is that against some decks he's completely useless. I think if Mind Control was an attached card I'd probably be maindecking him.

Zhanna is awesome though. Self healing means you can happily waste a turn or two setting up to regain lost board control whereas most decks that do this are too low on hp to see the game through once they grab control back. The fact that she runs rez too means you can go into 'defensive mode' and just draw the game out against aggro decks until they run out of steam.

Your version of the deck (ie +destroy arms and +aldon/aeon) sounds a lot closer to what I was running and what I consider to be the best way to play Priest.
    It either completely shuts someone down early, or fails hard later. If it gets hit by an HBM or sandra, you pretty much have to sack your plagues. And Zaladar has its number hard. The mournblade is an interesting idea.

Also, Short of tidal wave, it has problems with mainstay shadow creatures, like the gargoyle or bad wolf, with their high hp.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I added 4x mournblade, and removed something and its a bit better in the late game.